#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I really hope Jamie Larry and Lou are called to show expenses and where britneys money has gone these past 11 years because I’m sure there’s been some fraud going on :mhmnod:

I’m so glad britney knows how much her fan base is helping her because it will give her strength to do it she knows she is not alone. 

same. i hope they get dragged and served

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I really hope Jamie Larry and Lou are called to show expenses and where britneys money has gone these past 11 years because I’m sure there’s been some fraud going on :mhmnod:

I’m so glad britney knows how much her fan base is helping her because it will give her strength to do it she knows she is not alone. 

The money under te conservatorship has actually increased in the last 11 years but I'm not sure if it has increased as much as it should have. And they detailed everything each year but now that we know the judge was corrupt I don't think they were transparent at all.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

They can't sue anyone, not even Lutfi (did ya notice how they NEVER sued him/denounced him for abusing her in 2007? They just slapped a restraining order whenever it fit them)

They're all telling the truth.

A restraining order is pointless. They haven't sued him because that would open a can of worms. The last time they went to court they settled for an undisclosed amount.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The money under te conservatorship has actually increased in the last 11 years but I'm not sure if it has increased as much as it should have. And they detailed everything each year but now that we know the judge was corrupt I don't think they were transparent at all.

That's incorrect. Britney's lost at least $55M in legal fees.

Take into consideration that there are conservators, lawyers, doctors, judges (that have most likely been paid under the table), label, manager, business managers, assistants, security and more. All these people have been on Britney's payroll under the conservatorship. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

TMZ and Team B are so disgusting tho. Oh, she wasn’t held prisoner, she was seen out and about and had freedom!

She was only let out AFTER the free britney movement began. It was CLEARLY  all staged photo opportunities by her dad and TMZ. 

Also, there are people who are like NO WAY WAS SHE HELD AGAINST HER WILL, THIS ISNT THE 1950s!

ummm do you know what manipulation and threats are? If she didn’t abide by Jamie’s rules, her kids would be taken away from her and she would be punished.

WHY CANCEL THE DOMINATION TOUR IF JAMIE WAS IN IT FOR THE MONEY?

Because he cares more about the long term. He wants to show Britney who is in control. He wants a steady income and to do that, he needs Britney to remain in the conservatorship for life.

It’s sad, money truly is the root of all evil. 

• Like 1
Just now, overprotectedd said:

sorry I'm lost. Is TMZ now on Britney's side or what?

They have never been on Britney's side. 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So we all know her recording contract for the most part but what about management/business contracts?  I can only imagine how confusing it all is. 

Britney's fired Larry twice before so it would be no problem getting rid of him again. I believe changing management would be hassle-free. 

I don't know what obligations Britney's left. I still think she's to do her Vegas residency but it can always wait. 

• Like 4