#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Seeing how they broke one of those points already (which we would've never found out about if it hadn't been for the paralegal whistleblower) makes me absolutely terrified at all the things they could have been doing to her behind closed doors.

Without anyone knowing.... ever.

This is the problem with situations where a few people have absolute control over something. There are always ulterior motives.

And they were very clever about this latest scheme - Lou writing the 'me time' nonsense on Instagram to cover up the fact Britney was forced to go against her will in spite of doing extremely well and being stable mentally since 2008.

Disgusting.

Unforgettable.

I wish nothing but JAIL for Loucifer, Larry, Jamie and anybody else involved.

amen!!! 

There time being charge is coming to an end and I hope they all face jail because it’s disgusting how they have treated Britney they have mentally and financially abused her! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Dirk said:

seriously tho, what this person wants?

does he want a crown for that or something?

why doesn't he move on omg, Britney will not be friends with him anymore, he's a creep.

that's why it was filled a restraining order against him again...

Did Britney herself want this or is team Britney scared of what he could bring to light ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Also, let's not forget what the paralegal said; Larry THE RED NOSE LIAR did have a big say in placing Britney in a mental health facility against her will.

:mhm: Notice how he's so noticeably absent from all of this, trying to distance himself-- but we're coming for you, too, Larry.

“at the very least, this will help with ticket revenue when we re-announce vegas.”  -- Larry "It Just Didn't Work" Rudolph

• Like 6
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Nobody forced her, it was her decision. She even got a **** job. There was a groceries list where she wrote "***** doctor" on sale some years ago. Britney had some liberties too, mostly about her hair, makeup, outfits, body.

Exactly. She wanted those plastic surgeries. If I had to guess, I'd say seeing herself on TV for her X Factor gig made her self conscious enough to bite the bullet and finally get more work done. She didn't always look spectacular tbh:

Image result for britney spears x factor audition

Unfortunately, it was only due to poor style and makeup choices. Her core facial features had always been beautiful. :tifftear:

• Like 7
On 5/12/2019 at 4:50 PM, Goneforever said:

Miley, Courtney, Dave, Paris, Rose, Pr Girl, the other Director. 

Tik Tok ... Tik Tok.

I still haven't read the rest of the thread but I've seen this video being shared a lot and I just gotta ask which one of you **** requested a video on Rose McGowan's Cameo page to make it seem like she is supporting the movement, not saying that deep down she might actually do, but this is clearly a payed for video :gloria::gloria::gloria:

• Like 7
3 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

Lmao why do people STILL bring up the head shaving from 12 years ago anytime Britney's mental health is discussed?

And since when is a person walking barefoot outside a proof that they need to be put under a lifelong conservatorship???

:trash:

https://youtu.be/ofaerxCGVaI?t=1452

You think the powers that be are no longer ok with him being in charge of Britney's life?

I can’t f**king take it anymore. Everyone is gettinbrg their facts from TMZ. And using the no shoe thing as thing against her mental health..? Like f**king stop my blood is boilinggggg