#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I kinda liked the new Choreo I mean obviously still no 2001-2004 Britney but you can just see she was more invested this time around and more involved with the choreography and being apart of it. She was even teaching the routine to Scream and shout and looked like she was having fun and rocking it. You know when she is involved more hands on she gives more because she feels. Courpe Electric looked like it would have been awesome, I will admit those 5-7 seconds of her dancing to it reminded me of Old School Brit. PASSIONATE! :jamout:

• Like 3

I was excited for Domination because she seems genuinely excited to do it. Her dancing was solid and it was entertaining even though we saw the barebones rehearsals. I hope she works with nappytabs again.

However, part of me cant wait for her to do a show when her personal stuff is resolved. An album she wants to out out, interviews she wants to talk in, a show she feels comfortable doing

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Imagine being in Britney's shoes for 11 years.Terrible!

It took a lot of guts for the paralegal to come out.  If people have been instructed by a court not to discuss a case and they do, they can be sanctioned or held in contempt.  I know a woman who fought to free her father for 7 years, speaking out, and the court kept reprimanding her.  She ended up with a three-year jail sentence.

• Like 9
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

We can have Kevin Federline do a message too. I don't remember the page but he does that :orangu:

We should totally ask him to make a video about the Popozão (co-written by Britney herself) 13th anniversary re-release I just made up #PopozãoStreamingParty :makesomenoise:

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

It took a lot of guts for the paralegal to come out.  If people have been instructed by a court not to discuss a case and they do, they can be sanctioned or held in contempt.  I know a woman who fought to free her father for 7 years, speaking out, and the court kept reprimanding her.  She ended up with a three-year jail sentence.

If it is about abuse of any kind, there should be mechanisms to avoid that kind of thing. There should be an understanding that the court cannot be acknowledged of every aspect, basis to basis, of such a case. After all, it's practically imprisioning and chaining someone to another person (and not a prison where you have lots of people to witness abuse).

That, and the whole "the court deems you incapable of hiring your own lawyer or speak up against your condition even though you just did that" story is such BS. But oh well.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I still do not get something. If there is any suspicion about the person who manages their decisions and finances, how is it possible that they do not impose some type of suspension or choose someone to manage it temporarily?

Who is "they?" They are the very people working in the court and the very same people who conserved Britney in the first place, removing her rights,--including her rights to make any decisions about what they do on her behalf. Catch-22.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I still haven't read the rest of the thread but I've seen this video being shared a lot and I just gotta ask which one of you **** requested a video on Rose McGowan's Cameo page to make it seem like she is supporting the movement, not saying that deep down she might actually do, but this is clearly a payed for video :gloria::gloria::gloria:

Really? I thought it was her joining us.

I'm a flop, sorry:crying1:

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

If it is about abuse of any kind, there should be mechanisms to avoid that kind of thing. There should be an understanding that the court cannot be acknowledged of every aspect, basis to basis, of such a case. After all, it's practically imprisioning and chaining someone to another person (and not a prison where you have lots of people to witness abuse).

That, and the whole "the court deems you incapable of hiring your own lawyer even though you just did that" story is such BS. But oh well.

Yes, once Brit. was put into conservatorship, the lawyer who had really represented HER and not just what's" best" for her--was removed by the court.  The conservatorship then put out a restraining order against him.  Imagine being an attorney with this on your record!  Conservators and their people truly can destroy almost anyone who tries to fight them.  I know of several  attorneys who've been dis-barred after fighting for a protected person's rights.

• Like 6