#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Why would the judge deny her that though? That's what pisses me off its like they put off what she says. She asked for more freedom but got denied?? Why?? WHY THE ****?? You see the judge is probably getting a pay check to keep on this conservator ship. I'm Glad our girl knows about the movement, I'm sure Lynne filled her in since you know nobody on her team told her cause their all a bunch of f**king bottom feeders.  

1 minute ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Why would the judge deny her that though? That's what pisses me off its like they put off what she says. She asked for more freedom but got denied?? Why?? WHY THE ****?? You see the judge is probably getting a pay check to keep on this conservator ship. I'm Glad our girl knows about the movement, I'm sure Lynne filled her in since you know nobody on her team told her cause their all a bunch of f**king bottom feeders.  

this is a new judge and she can't just dissolve the conservatorship in an instant......it's going to take time and more than just Britney's word. 

the judge ordered the 730 evaluation, which is a good sign because it means that she wants to make sure whatever decision she makes, is the correct one.

• Like 5