#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Then, not that it surprises anyone at this point, but everything including that heartfelt post with the picture of her and her parents was all a lie. :icant2: 

It wasn't whole picture :well: Not necessarily the lie.

:ponderney: her songs have levels with opposite meanings

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But I wonder how was she able to file that motion in March for the new hearing? I mean, even if it was through her lawyer, how did they even let her do so? Do you think Andrew Wallet somehow helped her before running away?

Because She could leave multiple times facility in which was against her will and start fixing stuff? :yeaok:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Thank goodness for the paralegal. I knew **** was bad when “Team” Britney couldn’t even sue him (and trust me, they’d track his *** down and find out his identity in a heartbeat).

They can't sue anyone, not even Lutfi (did ya notice how they NEVER sued him/denounced him for abusing her in 2007? They just slapped a restraining order whenever it fit them)

They're all telling the truth.

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Bundy said:

But im not even talking about her hunting, her hubby, but her personality. She doesnt seem humble at all and like she isnt proud of Britney as an artist. I always had this feeling. I know it must be annoying to be only Britneys sis, but she is always so defensive when its bc of Britney she used to travel, to have a good life and a career. She needs to chilli the **** out and no one is in interested in her boring life with her flop ads.

This

I check her Instagram only for pictures of Britney. I'm sure many follow her only because of Britney. She thinks people actually care about her. She's pathetic with her stupid tutorials and mom tips. She has 2 kids,10 years apart, no job and she's complaining how hard mom life is. Get a life tbh

And she thinks she didn't get anything from Britney? She owes her life to Britney. The house she grew up in, her vacations, her jobs.. everything she has is because of Britney. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I dont even want to watch TMZ Live today, Im sure theyll be disgusting with their Britney isnt okay propaganda more than ever

they'll probably say she's delusional because that's what happens when she doesn't take her medications for people with sypmtoms of bipolarity that haven't been properly diagnosed with bipolarity 

• Like 8
On 5/12/2019 at 5:57 PM, colormefresh said:

I was about to drop some tea on Lynne, too, that most newer fans don’t know about or older fans forgot about BUT since she’s helping Britney right now and it’s Mother’s Day .... I will refrain.

2rHg.gif

Plus I don’t want Loucifer and TMZ to run with that old story because I know they’re watching us.

The fact that Lynne killed a boy by accident? Yeah I still can't imagine tbh

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

they'll probably say she's delusional because that's what happens when she doesn't take her medications for people with sypmtoms like bipolarity that haven't been properly diagnosed with bipolarity 

What they're gonna for sure say is "Jamie isn't allowed to do this so he couldn't have"

Which is like saying "****** is illegal in this country so there are no *******"

• Like 8

You guys we have to remember that Britney has been pro #FreeBritney since the beginning of the conservatorship. She has tried multiple times within these past 11 years to advocate for herself and petition the conservatorship. Media is making it look like she just now, after 11 years it’s the first time she wants out of the conservatorship. 

• Like 9

Did the real fans really want another greatest hits show? Or having to travel to Vegas to see it?

I love Britney, but those shows were always about making the most money with the least amount of effort.

I think it was great to give her some stability for a couple of years. But then they added two more years and more shows after that. It was really beating a dead horse. Domination was just going to be more the same.

Glad things went down the way they did and she’s getting closer to her true freedom. 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Well of course she wouldn't go by her free will lol, if she's sick and not taking meds but needs them she obviously won't be the one to ask for it. If i had a daughter with that behavior, with or without her consent i would do the same. What is the parent supposed to do ? Watch their child destroying themselves without saying a thing ? i would be the first to drag them into a hospital.
The real question here is does she absolutely need those meds ? If so , then her dad made the right decision, sorry not sorry.

If you had a daughter you hopefully wouldn’t have her in a fraudulent conservatorship that steals her money :begone:

She’s clearly not mentally incapacitated to the point she’s can’t make her own decisions. She’s not taking her medication bc they’re being used to control and quiet her. If she had her basic human rights I’m sure she’d be more open to taking prescription ***** to improve her mood, anxiety, etc. Like she did before her conservatorship.

no one should be forced to take *****. PERIODT. You don’t need ***** to be a person. There are other forms of treatment and therapy that don’t have dozens of side effects. How brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies are you?

• Like 8