#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Uhm what about the actual people who had already bought expensive ticket planes, booked a hotel, payed the show ticket and already asked for vacations at their job? 

How can we trust her team for future shows not being cancelled or something?

You don't. 

You trust Britney. This show was never supposed to happen, I doubt she ever wanted it to happen to begin with... it was obvious the moment she didnt say a single word on the announcement event. And truth be told she is not responsible for how people spend their money, especially when again, she didnt say a SINGLE WORD on the announcement. IMO that was her way of rebelling against her handlers. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I will, truly, never understand the argument that someone is unwell because they are walking barefoot.  Idk maybe it’s a southern thing...I’m southern, Britney is southern...I grew up running around barefoot.  Climbing trees, working in the yard, taking walks around the neighborhood with the dog, going to the pool...all barefoot.  Sure maybe it’s kinda gross...but you do bathe and you aren’t putting your feet in your mouth or on other people.  What the actual ****?  She had heels on...I’m sure her feet were killing her...especially if they were new.

I also can’t take anything this woman with Wendy says seriously because she is literally laughing at everything...so professional.

You can even ignore the southern thing. Every woman does that, especially if you got blisters and/or are getting into your car. It's like they're trying to twist the story to sound that Britney was barefoot inside the courtroom -- and she wasn't.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I couldn't watch that TMZ video past Harvey or however he's called saying "it's complicated, I'm gonna break this down" :wontcry: :rihit: 

don't you think he kinda looks like Larry? :haha: Like they're similar kind of personalities 

That video upset my pleasant evening of watching garbage TV. He shouldn't lie on camera, he is crap at it the absolute **** sucking ****. This is somebodys life and he is lying through his ugly teeth being paid by her money, i wish him all sorts of bad luck and fortune :checkit: I hope all these scum bags pay at the maximum level. Scum scum scum! 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

TMZ admitted that Britney stated in court that her father placed her in a mental facility and drugged her against her will. They claim it was a month ago, we all know it was back in January. They're still half trying to defend Jamie, but the fact that they've changed narratives says something big is going to come out soon.

So that pretty much confirms that they've been heavily over-medicating her since at least 2011.  It would especially be a big deal if all this medication was mostly unnecessarily or a result of a misdiagnosis; not saying it wasn't necessary as she probably does have a mental illness, but not to the point of conservatorship which has constricted her freedom too much and disgustingly used her kids as leverage.

4 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

:mj: That does make a lot of sense why he abruptly resigned after getting a huge raise. 

And Britney pretty much put up with all of this bullsh*t because of her kids.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, zxcvb said:

So that pretty much confirms that they've been heavily over-medicating her since at least 2011.  It would especially be a big deal if all this medication was mostly unnecessarily or a result of a misdiagnosis; not saying it wasn't necessary as she probably does have a mental illness, but not to the point of conservatorship which has constricted her freedom too much and disgustingly used her kids as leverage.

Yes, exactly. (Also, I wouldn't be surprised if all of this bullsh*t made things so much worse there. Who told them that the best thing to do with someone with anxiety was keep them in a bubble? Lmao, idiots...)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Lol Yas I hope this opens many eyes.

Y’all remember when Domination was first cancelled? The real fans knew the reason they gave for the cancellation was bs bc she doesn’t care about her dad like that. But dozens of sheep and locals on here were ADAMANT that Britney owes everything to her dad, he saved her life, and we need to give her “space.” :ririshade2:

we live in a post-truth world, exHELLers. Question everything. Even what Britney says. 

Not necessarily true, most people who didn't believe their excuse believed it was due to poor ticket sales, which didn't make sense because her team would do anything for money.

• Like 3