Camila Cabello announces new single featuring LIL NAS X coming out friday

51 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

This album really is for the girls and gays. 

Say whatever you want about Camila but this is the first time since around 2019 I think people are actually interested in her again.

This is gonna slay.

I think there is a need for specification what type of girls and what type of gays

2 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

This album really is for the girls and gays. 

Say whatever you want about Camila but this is the first time since around 2019 I think people are actually interested in her again.

This is gonna slay.

Well she’s off to a terrible start 😂 That first single was terrible and it showed. We can’t say it’s gonna “slay” when we haven’t heard the album yet. 

11 hours ago, DenisMarquina80 said:

I don't know how this is gonna work because the GP doesn't like Lil Nas X that much after the release of J Christ... It was universally panned.

I would prefer another feat. instead of this man.

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Does she not know lil nas flipped hardcore or she purposely is going for flop after flop

19 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Does she not know lil nas flipped hardcore or she purposely is going for flop after flop

I think they might be friends so one thing led to another, maybe

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block