Britney threatening to kick Lynne out of the home where she's lived rent free for years

• Content Curators

lynned-.jpg

According to Daily mail Britney is now keen to sell Serenity, the mansion she had built in Kentwood, Louisiana in 2001, which Lynne has lived in for two decades.

'Britney is now going to sell Serenity,' the insider said. 'The incident at Chateau Marmont was the last straw.'

A separate source close to the pop princess told DailyMail.com that Lynne is desperate to salvage her relationship with her daughter over fears she will leave her homeless.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13380927/amp/britney-spears-boyfriend-chateau-marmont-panic-attack.html

• Love 5
  • Like 1

so they're still going with the breakdown story all because she twisted her foot...ok! I just saw a post on reddit where the OP said they were at the Chateau that same night and did not hear any commotion or yelling and even hung out with the front desk staff and they didn't look perturbed. I'll continue to take the DailyFail with the tiniest grain of salt. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She needs to stop threatening her mom and start doing. I hope she sells it without her knowing about it until the police arrives with an eviction notice. 

Can she do that without any legal ramifications? I can see Lynne making a stink out of this or threatening to sue Britney and idk if squatter rights are a thing in Louisiana. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
typed out Louisiana instead of LA

I’m surprised Jamie lives in a trailer?..

they have two more kids, they should take care of their parents too, why only Britney? All of the spears family really sees Brit as a cash cow and that’s it

sell the house,girl, get rid of the abusers in all possible ways

• Like 5

Do we realize that the Daily took a person's tweet, which they later refuted by saying it was all made up, that it had gone viral and made an article about it?
Is this the journalism you believe in?

• Love 1
  • Like 6
24 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

I’m surprised Jamie lives in a trailer?..

they have two more kids, they should take care of their parents too, why only Britney? All of the spears family really sees Brit as a cash cow and that’s it

sell the house,girl, get rid of the abusers in all possible ways

It’s not a child’s job to look after a parent who earned millions every year for being their daughter’s conservator. Pretty sure Jamie earned like $15m+ during his time as conservator, not including business expenses. If he only has enough money to live in a trailer then that’s his problem 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I think it is very complicated. Britney bought that house for her family. She was happy to finally be able to buy that kind of stuff. Lynne is not a mother of any year but she is her mothet just like Britney is the mother to her kids. I really think Lynne not having place to live is worse. Bc homeless Lynne  can try to gain access to Britneys money again. And that can lead to another attempts to control her. I really think that family needs a lot of healing. 

Edited by icybaby

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block