#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The money under te conservatorship has actually increased in the last 11 years but I'm not sure if it has increased as much as it should have. And they detailed everything each year but now that we know the judge was corrupt I don't think they were transparent at all.

18 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The amount of money under the conservatorship was like 10 million $ in 2008 and is around 57 million $ now. I think it should be higher though.

Yeah, her conservatorship estate has increased to $56 million+ but she's supposed to have trusts and other entities worth many millions.

The question could be if some of that is used to fund other things.

23 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

That's incorrect. Britney's lost at least $55M in legal fees.

Take into consideration that there are conservators, lawyers, doctors, judges (that have most likely been paid under the table), label, manager, business managers, assistants, security and more. All these people have been on Britney's payroll under the conservatorship. 

She definitely has lots of legal fees.  But she's supposed to have lots of trusts and other financial entities outside of the conservatorship estate worth millions; but who knows what's been done with that money since this takeover.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But I wonder how was she able to file that motion in March for the new hearing? I mean, even if it was through her lawyer, how did they even let her do so? Do you think Andrew Wallet somehow helped her before running away?

In California apparently a protected person who has lost rights can motion to have the conservatorship reconsidered.  I'm not sure how this can really work, since "her" attorney Ingham is appointed by the court, not by Britney.  He can use her money to argue that it's in "her best interest" to stay in the conservatorship--you know--not taking her medicine and walking around without shoes, etc.    Jamie's attorney, who will also be paid out of Brit's estate, can argue to keep her in the conservatorship too. The deck is stacked.  Unless these people grow a conscience and do what goes against their own interests, will she ever be free?  So far they've held on to her and received a boatload of money. My guess is that with everyone looking, they'll be forced to free her and replace the court orders with real support to make decisions on her own.  Conservatorship is stacked against the person who loses rights --right from the start.  People usually die, or are set free after their assets run out.   https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

37 minutes ago, falka said:

It wasn't whole picture :well: Not necessarily the lie.

:ponderney: her songs have levels with opposite meanings

Because She could leave multiple times facility in which was against her will and start fixing stuff? :yeaok:

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Applejack said:

You know what disgusts me?

How the paralegal had to be the first to step up in a situation of abuse.

FOR YEARS, we've heard """rumors""" on how shitty her dad and team acted towards her, stretching back to her early stardom days, and getting worse when they had a position of power over her.

It's like there's a dam that could have burst years ago but very few people are willing to actually say something of substance.

People in her life just walked in and out without helping her or addressing the issue even in a private way. And I'm talking pre-cship (how do I know? She ended up alone when she tried to get control of her life in 2007).

Imagine being in Britney's shoes for 11 years.Terrible!

• Like 6
On 5/10/2019 at 3:40 AM, Shadow2003 said:

Oh wow, this was very informative and,  since I don't know much about law, helped me understand the nature of a conservatorship much better. Thank you for that! :kiss:

After reading this, it's clear that a c-ship is meant for those who really cannot take care of themselves and / or their finances. Britney doesn't seem like that. After this, I feel like her c-ship is even less needed.

Again, thank you very much for making this. :kiss:

The statutes are codes that conservators are to directed to follow.  The problem is that conservators are given huge amounts of power then the court fails, due to lack of money and assistance, to supervise them.  Imagine construction of a building for a moment.  There are strict building codes.  What if nobody checked to see if the codes were actually obeyed?  You'd have buildings crashing down all over the place, crushing innocent people.  That's the state of the guardianship/conservatorship industry today. We've worked hard to change statutes.  Now it's time for law enforcement to examine these civil cases.  Right now, there's a disconnect and law enforcement usually directs victims and their families back to civil court where all this started in the first place. https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Commotion said:

What they're gonna for sure say is "Jamie isn't allowed to do this so he couldn't have"

Which is like saying "****** is illegal in this country so there are no *******"

Yes, this excuse is disgusting and there are people actually buying it???

Even if your steps are closely followed by a court, it hell doesn't mean you can't do no wrong.

Oh, we know that ain't so. We know.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Seeing how they broke one of those points already (which we would've never found out about if it hadn't been for the paralegal whistleblower) makes me absolutely terrified at all the things they could have been doing to her behind closed doors.

Without anyone knowing.... ever.

This is the problem with situations where a few people have absolute control over something. There are always ulterior motives.

And they were very clever about this latest scheme - Lou writing the 'me time' nonsense to cover up the fact Britney was forced to go against her will in spite of doing extremely well and being stable mentally since 2008.

Disgusting.

Unforgettable.

I wish nothing but JAIL for Loucifer, Larry, Jamie and anybody else involved.

Good point on mentioning Lou. Besides the creepy emails and all the creepy connections we could make, we are 110% sure she was complicit in this recent scheme too. Maybe complicit is too nice a word? She was in it.

• Like 4