#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

So TMZ says that Jamie can't legally force her to go to the facility, and that Britney is saying he made her and she didnt want to go.... If thats the case then who sent her and why was she there ? LOL TMZ get your **** together sweeties :ririshade1:

OMG I was just thinking this when I read it. **** TMZ, **** the haters, **** the CSHIP team. **** all y’all who deny. 

Free Britney. :)

• Like 1

In my opinion Anthony from Absolute Britney is trying to make us angrier at Jamie and her team; I mean, they obviously deserve our hate but I think he's pushing too far. 

I'd rather believe the Gram Girls who are actually checking their sources and WAITING to release information until they're sure about their accuracy.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always said there are some details about the paralegal that don't fit some of the narratives.

I think at the end it's just a mixture of all things. Maybe yes it was Britney who ended Domination, but because her dad/team somehow led her to it, so who cancelled it depends of how you interpret things. 

But then the dates about when was she held in the facility would match the "since January" but then how did we see her at In-n-out? 

why can't both be true? domination was cancelled bc they didnt want to hear brit's vision and she didn't want their control—essentially they took it away from her when her ideas were shot down and she acted out (a pissing contest between her and her team)

she went to in and out jan 7

committed 2nd or 3rd week of jan

it all fits together

• Like 4

I know they obviously don't want to make this more public, but if somehow Britney was able to speak up openly about what has happened, or at least through Lynne, the media wouldn't have more choice than to finally support her, including celebrities and GP to put the pressure this case needs in order for her to be freed. 

We have tons of articles and close sources, but the only official thing so far (through her social media) is still the false narrative of her cancelling her show because of her ill father, then having a me time, and then that video about how all is well. 

It would be awesome that Lynne, Britney could give us the official confirmation that no, nothing is well, and they're really fighting for this to come to an end. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always said there are some details about the paralegal that don't fit some of the narratives.

I think at the end it's just a mixture of all things. Maybe yes it was Britney who ended Domination, but because her dad/team somehow led her to it, so who cancelled it depends of how you interpret things. 

But then the dates about when was she held in the facility would match the "since January" but then how did we see her at In-n-out? 

2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Maybe she was against a new contract so soon after her tour ended. She again realized resistance is futile but ended up getting into the new residence.

Only time will tell... I hope it's sooner rather than later but at this point I only care her well-being. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

IDK if you are reading this but : Paralegal but you are so f**king brave to risk your entire career for Britney. You did the right thing. You will probably never be reveled and never get the credit you deserve, but we owe you ! 

I've read somewhere, probably in this thread :NYcackle:, that paralegal wouldn't be in any danger, but lawyer who hired him can be punished :idgi: 

• Like 4
Just now, falka said:

I've read somewhere, probably in this thread :NYcackle:, that paralegal wouldn't be in any danger, but lawyer who hired him can be punished :idgi: 

Eh, I'm not sure of that really. But either way, if it leaked who he was there is no way he would ever get hired again. 

3 minutes ago, c.z said:

In my opinion Anthony from Absolute Britney is trying to make us angrier at Jamie and her team; I mean, they obviously deserve our hate but I think he's pushing too far. 

I'd rather believe the Gram Girls who are actually checking their sources and WAITING to release information until they're sure about their accuracy.

The thing is, though, team B treats Britney being angry as Britney being "mentally ill" -  remember in the email where Britney told her dad "I know I may have anger issues"?  This signifies that Britney isn't "allowed" to be angry or dissatisfied without being called "mentally ill" thus her being medicated for supposed mental illness against her will.  Its like someone getting angry with you because they made you angry.  Its insanity. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

The thing is, though, team B treats Britney being angry as Britney being "mentally ill" -  remember in the email where Britney told her dad "I know I may have anger issues"?  This signifies that Britney isn't "allowed" to be angry or dissatisfied without being called "mentally ill" thus her being medicated for supposed mental illness against her will.  Its like someone getting angry with you because they made you angry.  Its insanity. 

so sad, all of this: why is she painted as a nut job, and her opportunistic father who is an alcoholic gets away with running her affairs!? crazy! he has no job or future without her—this should be a red flag to the entire world.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, colormefresh said:

One day, Lynne was just driving around and.... someone died.

It’s not really “tea”, but I don’t think people remember it. She talked about it in her book.

I really hate that I even said anything. It’s still Mother’s Day. :nochillbrit:

If TMZ talks about this tomorrow, we’ll know they’re here.

Oh I remember that. It’s not a big deal... it’s on her book

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Onyx Dream said:

Yo, chill out. How is it rational to dictate how someone should use their personal social media? A comment like “I really don’t like the filters she uses” would be far less aggressive and a much more appropriate way to express your opinion. 

I’m allowed to express my opinions in whichever way I see fit. :bedtime:

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's like there's a dam that could have burst years ago but very few people are willing to actually say something of substance.

People in her life just walked in and out without helping her or addressing the issue even in a private way. And I'm talking pre-cship.

and the ones that "tried to help her" were only pursuing their own benefit, like Osama 

• Like 5