#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

omg y'all

Like....... Why does this feel like an ace up the sleeve to shut us up? Part of me wants to naturally believe it and feel really bad, but that's-- also the problem with the lack of ******* real communication with them, so.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, indyRS said:

Creating this huge media mess with #freebritney and the horrible slander against her dad and family.

We know NOTHING. It's all just rumors. You took it and f**king ran with it. Creating a huge mess.

Spreading such negativity about her Dad. With no concrete evidence. A voicemail and podcast that greatly contradict each other?!

Until Britney says something herself, until something is released or ACTUAL proof or anything going on, we should just STFU.

All we have his Britney taking time in a facility. Let's give the woman time to rest, Because she would be absolutely livid and upset at all this going around about her.

You think she's not happy and is being held captive, so that gives you a right to publicly shame and tear down her father's name? Um, no. That's completely out of line.

You clearly have no f**king idea WTF are you talking about! I think you’re probably too new to this fandom or too delusional to believe the fact that all of that is true and has in fact been happening! You cannot deny it! And you have an audacity to shut us down?! when we as a loyal fans are trying to spread awareness to help our Queen to be completely free from those f**kers and this bullshit! B wasn’t seen since jan,her attorney all of the sudden resigned back in early March and now this mysterious message from paralegal,Lynne liking comments on her ig about this situation... I love Britney so f**king much and I wouldn’t be able to live without her! She is my everything and she deserves for everything what’s the best ? so what am I supposed to do? I’m not going to sit quietly,we all are not going to sit quietly and do nothing! We’re going to **** that ***** [Lou M Taylor] up, along with Larry and the rest of that shitty crew! This is just the beginning. #FREEBRITNEY ?????

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indyRS said:

Creating this huge media mess with #freebritney and the horrible slander against her dad and family.

We know NOTHING. It's all just rumors. You took it and f**king ran with it. Creating a huge mess.

Spreading such negativity about her Dad. With no concrete evidence. A voicemail and podcast that greatly contradict each other?!

Until Britney says something herself, until something is released or ACTUAL proof or anything going on, we should just STFU.

All we have his Britney taking time in a facility. Let's give the woman time to rest, Because she would be absolutely livid and upset at all this going around about her.

You think she's not happy and is being held captive, so that gives you a right to publicly shame and tear down her father's name? Um, no. That's completely out of line.

I know you mean well and your comment is coming from a place of love and concern for Britney. I understand why some fans think it’s better to tread lightly and stay out of business that doesn’t concern them.

But this whole thing DIDN’T start because of the podcast or the voicemail. It all started with Lynne. Lynne liking those ‘Free Britney’ posts and following those accounts. Fans wouldn’t of ran with it, as far as they did, had it not been for her and  she subsequently made this whole thing public business. 

And if by the off-chance she didn’t realise the comments that she was liking, I feel like she would of 100 % come out to deny the claims immediately if not true. The fact that she hasn’t says alot. I have to think Lynne knew what she was doing and wanted this outcome.

Everything from the last 10 years just really adds now, if you go back and look. And It’s really hard to sweep it under the rug. Things that Britney has said but we haven't really heard her. There is just too much to call it coincidence or sweep under the rug.

This  all has been a long time coming, you can only get away with deception for so long. And I believe karma is coming for Larry, Jamie and Lou. 

Again, I do understand where you’re coming from and I actually really hope you’re right and everything that has come to light this week has been lies/ mid-information. 

And at the end of the day, sadly, I don’t even think this will do all that much on the long run

Sorry for the long response 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

So this literally confirmed we were right about something.

Team Britney has been lying to us for MONTHS insulting us to our faces when we knew it wasn't about her dad's illness. We knew this but they let the story build up. No one has told us anything about what's happening. And now we won't trust them to tell us the truth because they're tried to alter it too much already.

They admitted all of it! 

Do they think this is going to help them? 

I cannot believe this audacity. 

• Like 7