#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

They know #freebritney is a thing now, they're gonna try to smear Britney any way they can because they've built their empires on controlling this one woman.

They're gonna make her seem as crazy and weak as they can, they literally said she was about to die and they "saved her life."

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

Britney Spears was NOT literally about to die. We know Britney and we know the media, they would've reported on it real quick and made her look crazy again like in 2007. I'm irrationally angry at this now, why do they think we're so stupid

Same here. They are so **** sick. :nyheadache: I will never understand any fan that continues to support them after this. 

• Like 4

That article is f**king bullshit. So messy. I don't know if her team paid them to make that biased, "mentally ill, can't do anything for herself" narrative up. But that **** belongs in 2008, not 2019. I'm so done with this entire situation, I'm just going to wait and see what happens and try educate myself more on everything going on. I can't believe they're trying to paint her as this fragile mentally ill patient again, makes me feel SO SICK! 

• Like 6
Just now, .: lucky :. said:

What a predictable spin on this. Looks like the official narrative is changing to incorporate elements of what the podcast divulged which to me makes it even more apparent that what the paralegal said is true. Like why else would they begin to say “ok that part is true”.. like no it’s all true! Also she was very active on Instagram in November and December and she seemed really genuinely happy to rehearse and make those cute holiday videos. She didn’t look like she was spiraling towards death. Such bullshit.

Britney's Gram was right! The source was real! Guys we cannot stand down now. We have to fight. 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Commotion said:

They know #freebritney is a thing now, they're gonna try to smear Britney any way they can because they've built their empires on controlling this one woman.

They're gonna make her seem as crazy and weak as they can, they literally said she was about to die and they "saved her life."

Yes that’s the way they are going to spin it now. 

• Like 2

Direct quotes from Wendy:

"with Britney's money, what if they do have her in a place where she will be for the rest of her life?"

"Personally speaking, I don't know what the truth is, what this looks like, you may never see Britney walk amongst us again" 

"They will buy her out of her Vegas residency, that is the great thing about having a lot of money, and they will have her in this place for the rest of her life"

Here is the vid, she talks about Britney for 10 minutes! Segment starts at 6:15 

This makes me so sad.

• Like 2
Just now, CrystalDorris said:

Sam Asghari's IG habits is usually to post something every day. There has not been a post since #freebritney trended, just a meal video on his story 17 hours ago.

Everything is called into question as far as I’m concerned. Is he even really dating her? 

• Like 6