#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I’m anxious for what’s to come. I’m sure Britney is going to get through this somehow. Hopefully her mom can do something... I don’t know if she has any role when it comes to the conservatorship... I hope not. Hopefully this gets LOTS of coverage in the media. Is there anyway charges could be filed on Brit’s behalf or at least investigations be made to get things started?

• Like 1

I tend to believe this story. I think it’s much more credible than the willing treatment, and this confirms what we have believed deep inside. The request of Wallet to increase the salary and then he resigns in March, her Mom kinda joining the revolution by liking comments on Instagram... it makes sense to believe it. I think that these news about the conservatorship are a good thing because they make ppl more aware of what she’s living and it can help in some way to help her. Some of you here say they don’t believe this? What’s the point? Every real fan knows she has to deal with restraints. And I think that this conservatorship is exaggerated, maybe she needs medication and stuff like that but if it’s too much and it’s not needed, than it’s not good for Britney. 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

More interviews coming:

19041811334724785016204768.png

Just to know, what legitimacy has this girl? Where does she come from? What are her potential intentions to become public? Why does she cry on every interview? It's about accusations that could be very hurtful for Britney if that's untrue and I'm not going to support something that wouldn't lead 100% to something good at the end. So I'm still not believing anything, it's not like we never knew that everything was awkward in Britney's world. 

Just now, overprotectedd said:

My big question is.. is all of this movement going somewhere or will they just get away with it as always?

Well it’s gotten the most coverage it’s ever gotten in 10 years. My worry is is that people aren’t focusing on all the shadiness that goes behind the conservatorship like how much they control her life, they’re just saying she didn’t take her meds and so her dad put her into a mental health center 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, bradley said:

Just to know, what legitimacy has this girl? Where does she come from? What are her potential intentions to become public? Why does she cry on every interview? It's about accusations that could be very hurtful for Britney if that's untrue and I'm not going to support something that wouldn't lead 100% to something good at the end. So I'm still not believing anything, it's not like we never knew that everything was awkward in Britney's world. 

Exactly we know everything isn’t right in her world so why have we all kept quiet for 11 years? The conservatorship needs to be discussed 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nicquinta said:

We need to tag the media in legit things on Twitter and Insta (not ramblings or assumptions or no source)  for example I tagged them in a reply to that Kelly girl,  the guy who took a picture with Britney that Mario replied too, and there was one other.. maybe kingalex?

I'm also going to tag the Twitter that showed the dancer commenting on Britney.  These are all things straight from a person's mouth...

We want them to have real sources they can contact not have to read a long *** thread with pictures & commentary imo.

I tag mainly accessonline,  thetalkcbs and nytimes.

Access since access Hollywood is their show which seems to be keeping an open mind

Nytimes because of a former article

Thetalkcbs bc of Eve and Sharon 

Again THEY NEED SOURCES TO REPORT ANYTHING. 

kingalex idk who that is but he has looked at my story

15 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I hope Sam has told her and somehow shown her. But if they haven't let him to see her since this broke, she may not know anything at all. 

I just want her to know she has so much love and support out here. You do you Britney. We'll be with you 100% even if that means retirement.

Do you really honestly think that sam is her boyfriend?