#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Of course, this is what they want people to believe. Fans should've ignored Sam...

Sam Lufti is vile. He just jumped onto the opportunity, as always. That’s what a leech does. Fans should’ve never brought him into all this. :bedtime:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, rik said:

when did you send it, maybe another one of us can send him a message or something if he doesn't reply

perhaps this movement, if big enough with all of the facts laid out there (including the fake photo ops/ how the first one nearing easter was on the same day the first protest went forward, how the girl who took the pic of britney at the salon was part of the same modelling agency as sam), the 2009 phone call to lawyers about fears that she would lose custody of her children, and files on previous attempts to get out of the c-ship

place emphasis on how the post regarding #freebritney never made mention of the sam lufti emails despite the description including that to diverge away from stories being reported on how the movement wasn't about interrupting her rehab stay, but rather about the c-ship in itself which media outlets (E! news reports,  TMZ, screen grabs of news articles) did not properly report on raising questions about the team's involvement in paying them off

maybe this could go on lifetime or netflix with the right amount of support. we could even start a gofundmepage for the documentary on this

sorry i'm high lol

honestly I totally agree with this, trying to get a netflix deal could be AMAZING.

• Like 1

I mean lets be real. they can get the GP to believe sam is behind the #freebritney movement, but they aren't the ones buying albums, or tour tickets, and they haven't for a long time (mainly cause of her team). its the fans that actually are supporting this movement that do. SOOOOO