#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

omg yes :yesplease:

Spoiler

On the same day, Spears also returned to Instagram with a video “checking in with all of you who are concerned about me.” The short video is paired with a lengthy caption addressing the “rumors, death threats to my family and my team.” But the rumors she addresses pertain to “fake emails” written by her former manager Sam Lufti, which had not been referenced in any recent news stories about Spears’ stay in a mental health facility.

finally someone is listening to us :overwhelm:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

How much more info do they have? 

1 minute ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

How would we know?

They said theyre verifying everything they received so far and implied it was a lot which is why its taking time plus making sure they put it out the right way.

Exactly . It’s kept them very busy, so must be a significant amount 

• Like 1

Blind Item #7

Later this month, the never good to have him as your manager is headed for a hearing. A lengthy hearing with lots of publicity. He is hoping for some interviews prior to it where he will not be discussing the subject of the hearing, but instead his former client, and long time possible ****** suspect. He knows it will get lots of attention and that is what he wants. Perhaps he is looking for a settlement from her.
  • Like 3
Just now, BSfemme said:

Blind Item #7

Later this month, the never good to have him as your manager is headed for a hearing. A lengthy hearing with lots of publicity. He is hoping for some interviews prior to it where he will not be discussing the subject of the hearing, but instead his former client, and long time possible ****** suspect. He knows it will get lots of attention and that is what he wants. Perhaps he is looking for a settlement from her.

What the hell?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BSfemme said:

Blind Item #7

wut :pieceofwhat:

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Blind Item #7

..........Long time ****** suspect? Courtney? No way..... I'm so confused, why did I bother.

*Nope, I'm right. It's Courtney, the ****** suspect thing. This is about Sam.

2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Blind Item #7

:waitwhat: