Oh, my god, I'm heartly sorry
For having offended thee
And I detest all my sins
Because I dread the loss of heaven
And the pain of hell
But most of all, because I love thee
And I want so badly too be good

Forgive me Jesus :sobbing:

Found out that someone sued Wallet in 2015, just am not sure of the specific reason (I think it's trust/property mismanagement, someone is listed as trustee)

https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la2-casey-joe-borman-vs-andrew-m-wallet-et-al-453203

Casey Joe Borman is an attorney: https://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Licensee/Detail/220351

and here's another one: https://www.lacourt.org/casesummary/ui/casesummary.aspx?casetype=civil (code is BC429014)

• Like 9
26 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Larry has been photographed with SOOO many other managers, from Justin Bieber’s to those braindead mumble rappers, imo, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all in bed with each other orchestrating some other bs counter movement, or they’re advising their clients to shut up until it’s CONVENIENT to say something. 

Reminded me of that time she was forced to promote Bieber :crying1:

She looked great though

britney-spears-justin-bieber-what-do-you

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

what i dont get is,. if jamie really was ill like they say? why has jamie lynn etc never spoke on it.

I'd say that Lou Taylor has them all in her pocket, she convinced that Lynn that the c-ship was the right thing to do. You add the fact that Britney herself wrote about how Jamie use to manipulate Lynn and you can easily get a situation where people beleive at first that it is for the best, don't say **** for a period because they are also eating their cake and think it is not that bad until at some point they feel that the line was crossed . It gives 11 years of manipulation by 3 experts Lou , Jamie and Larry .

Lyrics from All That She Wants (written by Britney)

I saw my mama being swallowed 
By the one, who she loved 
He pulled her down, couldn't see up above 
Manipulation was his key 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

what i dont get is,. if jamie really was ill like they say? why has jamie lynn etc never spoke on it.

I think she did put a few things in her snap story when he was in the hospital.  She had some pics with him at a hospital.  This has all gotten so wild.  I wonder if the news of her entering the mental health facility was accidentally leaked/discovered by TMZ or if her team revealed it.  If they did, I bet they are cursing themselves so bad because they really opened this can of worms and it’s not looking good for many of them.  I’m reallu hoping to wake up one day here soon and see a headline “Lou(cifer) Taylor arrested”.  I can dream.  She’s such a creep.

• Like 3

Church offers Dave Ramsey’s finance class

DOWNEY – Calvary Chapel Downey will begin offering Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University finance course beginning Monday, March 11, at 7 p.m. The nine-lesson digital course helps students gain control of their finances and set themselves up for long-term financial success. The class costs $109. To register, or for more information, visit fpu.com/1086489

:xcuseme:

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Church offers Dave Ramsey’s finance class

DOWNEY – Calvary Chapel Downey will begin offering Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University finance course beginning Monday, March 11, at 7 p.m. The nine-lesson digital course helps students gain control of their finances and set themselves up for long-term financial success. The class costs $109. To register, or for more information, visit fpu.com/1086489

:xcuseme:

WTF lol

• Like 2

^ adding onto that post above I'd also like to add that an exhaler sent Lou an nonthreatening message and shortly after Lou set her instagram private when before she would answer some messages about Britney without ever bringing up Britney's name. That's a big red flag for me and tells me that she can't defend herself and instead makes her Instagram private because she knows she could slip up.

• Like 5