#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Samuel Ingham was also involved in the  case though I remember reading about it 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/sumner-redstone-probate-case-finally-closed-—-after-a-three-year-court-slog/ar-BBSEcAL

read the last paragraph Samuel Ingham was appointed as Redstones guardian? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2018/12/sumner-redstone-new-legal-guardian-britney-spears-lawyer-cbs-viacom-1202521201/amp/

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

There’s so encroached in the lies too tho.. Bc their personas are faker than Britney’s conservatorship. Why do we all love Britney again? Bc she’s extremely relatable, she’s like us (on the surface level at least). She’s not some pampered narcissistic palace brat that takes every opportunity to talk about herself, in fact it’s quite the opposite.. Lbr Britney checked out a while back, something most celebs can’t even fathom. They love the attention and unless they KNOW 100% they’re going to get some spotlight, they won’t say f**king ****. :britstare11: **** Miley, **** Selena guacamole, and Nikki, and every other ***** who kissed Britney’s *** just for attention. Bc she needs support now more than ever and the silence is deafening.. 

Just wait and see, once charges are filed and indictements are sent EVERYONE will dogpile on that ****. Props to the real *** ******* at The Real (especially Eve the rapper) who showed support while all this was still fresh. :holduplisten:

Larry has been photographed with SOOO many other managers, from Justin Bieber’s to those braindead mumble rappers, imo, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all in bed with each other orchestrating some other bs counter movement, or they’re advising their clients to shut up until it’s CONVENIENT to say something. 

I really hope Britney’s situation is the house of cards as far as the entertainment biz goes here in the USA. Maybe after all this we’ll start getting genuine content for a change instead of the crap littered with political/social agendas and garbage content that was only made possible bc of gross nepotism. 

Can you just whisper these sweet nothings in my ear all day? :tysm:

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I’m just talking big girl...tbh even if Fox News picked this up it would he a BIT better than TMZ etc. but you’re right CNN is too preoccupied with stupid **** to even get near this haha. 

Fox did pick it up last week, granted it wasn’t helpful at all but they did acknowledge the freebritney movement. CNN is joke here in the states, their numbers have been taking a nose dive for quite a while now and it doesn’t take a psychic to see that they use emotional blackmail for viewerships. Ffs they’re getting sued for DOXXING a child.. But yeah no, I agree that we need BIG news organizations to pick this up. I’m really hoping once court date starts getting closer they’ll start looking into it.. :disappointed:

• Like 4