#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Yoongi said:

I truly believe Britney seems happy in those photos because she already knows about #FreeBritney movement.

Disagree? Think im delusional? Sue me. (Or put me in a conservatoship) :tongueney:

i would not wish that upon my worst enemy 

• Like 3

we didn't see her driving in months. also she is not talking on the phone. she just holds it. and that mystery guy they write is her bodyguard-same guy we saw with  her like 3 times on staged photos. so it's good she is with smbdy because usually if u r celebrety paparazzy can chase u or smth and it's good to have some1 else in a car with u. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

everyone reply to this tweet saying that the car was parked and ask them to take down the article now! :badthoughts:

btw why does she have an iPhone 6 now? Her team is really stupid to change her phone every time she goes out 

maybe we should report them as spam or smth harmful. sad u can't choose " lie" for the reason

16 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

This was beautifully composed 

I just have one question. People keep alluding to the fact that multiple psychiatrists have assessed Britney and said she was ok but I haven’t seen that in hard evidence anywhere? Is this just speculation bc we are making it sound like it as fact? I’ve seen no proof but I keep looking :crying3:

Same. Actually there is the statement that Britney presented the evaluation of a psychiatrist saying she’s okay. Jamie asked for a second opinion and it confirmed the first one. The documents were presented in court. If I’m not mistaken it is noted in the court website, but there are no actual documents.

• Like 6

Guys, please don't expect any obvious changes about the c-ship on May 10th! 

If Britney is to be freed, the whole process will likely take months to be concluded - but don't let that discourage you. The time WILL come!

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Just an FYI to those non-native english speakers. Y'all are actually doing great sweeties! I just wanted to nitpick and let y'all know that "evidence" is both plural and singular so you wouldn't say "evidences" you would just say "evidence. 

Thank you this has been an episode of Sesame Street. Now back to your scheduled programming. 

It's so funny because SO many words in English are like this, unlike most languages ? In Portuguese we have words like "breads", "informations" and "furnitures" lol

• Like 2
8 hours ago, joanhs said:

I love larry.. Sorry, but britney was so young, and only wanted a family for the idea of it, she should have had a trip to hawaii instead... I know it was her decision to make, so they mutually agreed Larry should move on.

Larry and mother cancelled her first marriage to a hometown friend though, so that undermines your point.

14 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Same. Actually there is the statement that Britney presented the evaluation of a psychiatrist saying she’s okay. Jamie asked for a second opinion and it confirmed the first one. The documents were presented in court. I I’m not mistaken it is noted in court website, but there are no actual documents.

I read the same thing @LiquoriceBabe. Thanks for pointing it out @ifuseekamy_ Let me edit that post. :kiss:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Shrekney said:

There’s so encroached in the lies too tho.. Bc their personas are faker than Britney’s conservatorship. Why do we all love Britney again? Bc she’s extremely relatable, she’s like us (on the surface level at least). She’s not some pampered narcissistic palace brat that takes every opportunity to talk about herself, in fact it’s quite the opposite.. Lbr Britney checked out a while back, something most celebs can’t even fathom. They love the attention and unless they KNOW 100% they’re going to get some spotlight, they won’t say f**king ****. :britstare11: **** Miley, **** Selena guacamole, and Nikki, and every other ***** who kissed Britney’s *** just for attention. Bc she needs support now more than ever and the silence is deafening.. 

Just wait and see, once charges are filed and indictements are sent EVERYONE will dogpile on that ****. Props to the real *** ******* at The Real (especially Eve the rapper) who showed support while all this was still fresh. :holduplisten:

Larry has been photographed with SOOO many other managers, from Justin Bieber’s to those braindead mumble rappers, imo, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all in bed with each other orchestrating some other bs counter movement, or they’re advising their clients to shut up until it’s CONVENIENT to say something. 

I really hope Britney’s situation is the house of cards as far as the entertainment biz goes here in the USA. Maybe after all this we’ll start getting genuine content for a change instead of the crap littered with political/social agendas and garbage content that was only made possible bc of gross nepotism. 

OMG, Right? How long till after the hearing and she gets out of it will they actually pay attention. I kinda feel like this could only happen to Britney, because the LACK OF RESPECT this icon gets! 

It is time she has a voice and is allowed to be the genuine artist she should be allowed to be. Legit everyone else is allowed a voice, but this poor girl gets the #InWithHer hashtag removed.....OMG guys, we should start tweeting Hilary Clinton. She loves latching onto stuff like  this...also what about Gloria Allred!?  

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Same. Actually there is the statement that Britney presented the evaluation of a psychiatrist saying she’s okay. Jamie asked for a second opinion and it confirmed the first one. The documents were presented in court. If I’m not mistaken it is noted in the court website, but there are no actual documents.

In a situation when one person benefits from another's lack of autonomy, evaluations should be done on a regular basis. Checks and balances should be constant, Especially on someone who is also working, dating, and having visitation with her kids. The problem with Britney's conservatorship is that technically there is nothing illegal about it. It brings in the question, how IS THAT POSSIBLE. America should be the land of the free. Why should one person be given so much power over another. Britney is lucky in the sense that she has an army of us, but how many people are in the same predicament but don't have stans ready to go to bat for them?

• Like 5
45 minutes ago, wonder said:

After going through pages and pages of this thread and seeing the naysayers comments @cheesebrits @colormefresh etc, I can only ask them this. If there's absolutely nothing wrong with the conservatorship, a legal investigation shouldn't be a problem right? What are you afraid of?

You should just sit there patiently and wait for the announcement that you are 100% correct instead of spending your hours here. :) 

Just because the documents are sealed doesn't mean we cannot question it if there are evidence that something is amiss. Because I can predict that you will ask me wHaT evIDeNcE!? as you have done the others, I will already rename some to refresh your memory even though people have been mentioning them repeatedly in this 1000+ paged thread:

• Her mother, friends, workmates supporting the #freebritney movement
  • Britney herself wanting to get out of the conservatorship (filing cases, mentioning it)
  • Britney losing the capacity to choose her own legal defense vs someone like Ted Bundy is given the liberty to do so
  • The inconsistency that she is denied basic human rights while forced to do extraordinary, stressful things such as tours and residency
  • Her team being so controlling and even censoring her
  • The judge that previously handled the case (not Queen Brenda) was known for being corrupt
  • Donations to Mercy Ministries which is anti-LGBTQ and handled by Lou Taylor and her husband
  • Inconsistencies in Team B's announcements and press releases (Jamie's illness as reason for cancelling Domination, etc.)
  • Britney's confirmation that the movement is helping her case (via Anthony and Fe)

These and many more are reasons why people have questioned the conservatorship. Now that it is under the public eye, more inconsistencies are coming to light. If we are able to prove that nothing is absolutely wrong with this set-up, then good for everybody. But what if something is wrong? That's why we are talking about it. This doesn't mean we don't believe she has any mental disorder. She may or may not have it. It's the circumstances surrounding it that's questionable.

But I must admit, one good thing you guys contribute is that you force people to strengthen their arguments. :cardi: That would probably suck if you were actually Team B. :hiii:

Yassss slay them with your pure logic sis :scalped: they don’t know anything about that :tiffcackle: they only see dollar signs :nothavingit:

• Like 8

i somehow missed this radar online article was it shared here? https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-attend-outpatient-treatment-mental-health-center/

Maybe this was the one where you guys caught on that Lynn wasn’t with her ?

Anyway it says the “doctors signed off on Britney leaving the health facility”, how voluntary does that sound? :(

Also Sam Lutfi just posted a pic of him and Britney on IG :decisions: this is so messy and I keep seeing fans say things to him like “hope you guys can work together in the future” and i feel so uneasy. Of course he’s liking all these things posted 

also one of the femme fatale dancers liked a #freebritney IG post 

• Like 5
59 minutes ago, wonder said:

After going through pages and pages of this thread and seeing the naysayers comments @cheesebrits @colormefresh etc, I can only ask them this. If there's absolutely nothing wrong with the conservatorship, a legal investigation shouldn't be a problem right? What are you afraid of?

You should just sit there patiently and wait for the announcement that you are 100% correct instead of spending your hours here. :) 

Just because the documents are sealed doesn't mean we cannot question it if there are evidence that something is amiss. Because I can predict that you will ask me wHaT evIDeNcE!? as you have done the others, I will already rename some to refresh your memory even though people have been mentioning them repeatedly in this 1000+ paged thread:

• Her mother, friends, workmates supporting the #freebritney movement
  • Britney herself wanting to get out of the conservatorship (filing cases, mentioning it)
  • Britney losing the capacity to choose her own legal defense vs someone like Ted Bundy is given the liberty to do so
  • The inconsistency that she is denied basic human rights while forced to do extraordinary, stressful things such as tours and residency
  • Her team being so controlling and even censoring her
  • The judge that previously handled the case (not Queen Brenda) was known for being corrupt
  • Donations to Mercy Ministries which is anti-LGBTQ and handled by Lou Taylor and her husband
  • Inconsistencies in Team B's announcements and press releases (Jamie's illness as reason for cancelling Domination, etc.)
  • Britney's confirmation that the movement is helping her case (via Anthony and Fe)

These and many more are reasons why people have questioned the conservatorship. Now that it is under the public eye, more inconsistencies are coming to light. If we are able to prove that nothing is absolutely wrong with this set-up, then good for everybody. But what if something is wrong? That's why we are talking about it. This doesn't mean we don't believe she has any mental disorder. She may or may not have it. It's the circumstances surrounding it that's questionable.

But I must admit, one good thing you guys contribute is that you force people to strengthen their arguments. :cardi: That would probably suck if you were actually Team B. :hiii:

Ugh can we not conjure those demons? :dorkney:

• Like 5