#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

@Meaner03 my lil genius baby :hiii: Dr. Spar - is there anything you've dug up as to why he was chosen to evaluate Brit? I mean, I know there are a lot of people who question whether he even met her but I'm wondering why him? 

Ingham III and Goetz obviously have corrupt backgrounds (Casey Kasem, Goetz countless guardianship abuse allegations), but did I miss anything on the background of Spar? Where did he come from? I know someone dug up the seminar they all were panelists on, but was this before or after all the Britney mess? Did these three know each other prior?

funny you ask me, cuz i am actually on his ***, i will let you know if i get anything about him 

• Like 6

Just on twitter and reading some of the hit pieces on Britney. Why are they sabotaging her? Making her look stupid for driving while on her phone? Though did she actually drive or was she just parked? I'm f**king fed up and i feel like all the time I've been loving Britney and paying for concerts, merch it's all fueled this machine and the f**king anti gay churches.. my blood is boiled and I want someones head on a pole. 

• Like 5

Britney was parked, after she got off the phone while parked she adjusted her mirror before leaving.

How convenient to not show her actually driving and on the phone, especially getting on the highway in L.A. to be looking down and appearing to be texting and the passenger don't care.

Gerl bye, show us the photos of her on the phone while driving.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MARKUS said:

I LEGIT WAS WAITING FOR HER TO TEAR THE SUITE AND HAVE A FREEBRINTEY  T SHIRT ON... OR FOR #FREEBRITNEY TO APPEAR INSIDE THE BOX AT THE END. But I dont think producers would let her and it would have definitely affected her stance in the competetion if she went further with it. EAITHER WAY I LOVE IT SO MUSH

the world of entertainment is a small world, if she appears with the phrase #FREEBRITNEY  in her clothes, she could be censored by anyone who has a relationship with Larry or Lou and lose a job