#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

To whom it may concern, 

Upon further research, it appears that your editor, Gary Trock, published an article today (April 30th) that paints Ms. Britney Spears in a rather negative light. 

He reported on her driving while talking on a cell phone, something that is not only dangerous but also illegal. He used the pictures provided as a means to paint a picture of an individual in a very negative light. This seems incredibly unethical and irresponsible, considering video footage was supplied online of Britney in a parked car, talking on the phone. Thus, not breaking any laws or putting anyone in danger.

Spreading lies and fake news is not only unethical, but can also be very damaging to the individual who it is being spread against. I am leaving this tip because best it is in everyone’s best interest to make sure your journalists are investigating their stories fully, and reporting only facts. Moving forward, I would advise having your reader’s best interest at heart and make a better effort to report on facts, not lies and slander.

-R

_________

DONE. :bedtime:

yours is a lot more sophisticated then mine,.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I can't find anything about his salary as a co-conservator. 

Britney Spears' Conservatorship: Could Adding Fiancé to the Deal Put More Control in Her Hands?

Jason Trawick Added to Britney Spears' Conservatorship

Britney's Spears' fiance now has the blessing of a judge to help manage the singer's personal affairs.

Jason Trawick received approval Wednesday from Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz to become a co-conservator over the Grammy-winning singer.

He joins her father Jamie Spears in that role and will have control over several decision-making aspects of her personal life but not in managing her assets.

I'm not sure why they broke up but I believe Jamie had a hand in it: Britney Spears, Jason Trawick Split Orchestrated By Jamie Spears (REPORT

I guess they kicked him to the curb when they didn't need him anymore:

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: He's Her Fiance, Manager & Conservator

Nevertheless, she’s poised to debut as a judge on The X Factor this week, and sources say that Trawick was key in convincing her to accept a $15 million, one-year contract to join the Simon Cowell singing Olympics. 

Well if we go by the court date we have :

04/06/2012 Petition - Appoint Conservator of Person (Judgment by Court-Petition Granted After Trial - Uncontested 1st Hearing Date: 04/25/2012 Filed By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Repres By: IN PRO PER, Attorney for Petitioner Conservator: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Complaint Num: 33 )

Which means that it was at Britney request that Jason was added as a conservator since it was filed by Ingham her appointed attorney . 

It is still really odd, and hard to understand, and the timing make it all very suspect . Engagement, Xfactor, and break up after xfactor .

She (Well Jamie) also changed agency and left WMA for CAA just before the break up .

• Like 6
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Well if we go by the court date we have :

04/06/2012 Petition - Appoint Conservator of Person (Judgment by Court-Petition Granted After Trial - Uncontested 1st Hearing Date: 04/25/2012 Filed By: Ingham, Samuel D., III, Esq., PVP Attorney Repres By: IN PRO PER, Attorney for Petitioner Conservator: Spears, Britney Jean, Subject Person Complaint Num: 33 )

Which means that it was at Britney request that Jason was added as a conservator since it was filed by Ingham her appointed attorney . 

It is still really odd, and hard to understand, and the timing make it all very suspect . Engagement, Xfactor, and break up after xfactor .

She (Well Jamie) also changed agency and left WMA for CAA just before the break up .

Interesting. I wonder if she thought she would have more influence over Jason than she did. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I've just left one too

:demi:

I wish I could leave a "nice" comment for him, but I don't like to comment on instagram, not even to friends' posts.:)

I did however send a nicely worded message to the blast complaints inbox :evilpatrick:

• Like 2