#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

These pics of her driving while on the phone will look great on court in order to prove how she's not sticking to the conservatorship. They literally had the nerve to make them write “Britney has been out of her treatment center for less than a week and has already put her life in serious jeopardy”. 
I wanna punch them wtf

I get this but surely, saying ''oh yeah, Britney is out of control, wouldnt take her meds, drove her car and used a phone'' wont hold up when the following sentence is ''which is why we put her on a world tour four times, made her perform for 10 years, medicated her for a disorder she may not actually have and made every single person she contact sign NDA so none of this will ever reach the light of day''.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I feel the need to quote this legendary moment again right now because it was such a f**king turning point for me. I was already on board with #freebritney, but this was when I knew there was no f**king going back. It encapsulates my exact feelings on the matter, and every single f**king passing day with more "Team" Britney lies reinforces why I'm here.

"Team" Britney thinks faking pictures of Britney driving will throw me off?

Instagram captions ghostwritten by Lou?

Inconsistent stories leaking to BS sources like TMZ and People?

SERIOUSLY NEVER BUYING IT :well:

Thanks bb. I needed that too!

#FREEBRITNEY
#LARRYRUDEDOLFSHOULDGO

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I feel the need to quote this legendary moment again right now because it was such a f**king turning point for me. I was already on board with #freebritney, but this was when I knew there was no f**king going back. It encapsulates my exact feelings on the matter, and every single f**king passing day with more "Team" Britney lies reinforces why I'm here.

I feel extremely validated rn omg :mcorangu: ty sis :tifftear: I’m glad I boosted your morale :hugs:

• Like 7
42 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Same sis I was like Yas ***** #timesup with that post :orangu: @Shrekney queen of hype :cardi:

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Please don’t stop letting us know, I honestly never tire of it :tysm: 

16 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

If this is exposed it will expose the entire music industry ... like a me too movement. Every artist is in many ways a slave .. and Britney’s been used the most. 

This. I think that this is bigger than just Britney. And tbh, they definitely don’t want to let her go because they DO NOT want homegirl talking. Imagine all of the f**ked up things this poor woman has seen over the years. They will fight tooth and nail but we will prevail. Justice will be served because this entire movement is too big. Literally, all Britney Army knows about #FreeBritney

Britney is already free, we just have to watch the entire saga unfold :smokney:

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So t-Kyle who done Britney ***** podcast posted on his insta that this is all a conspiracy basically :juggingu:  out of all of the people I would of thought those two who call themselves ‘die hard fans’ would of helped with this movement yet they just slate the fans. 

Him and MooMose don’t wanna lose them perks from Team B #SELLOUTS 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So t-Kyle who done Britney ***** podcast posted on his insta that this is all a conspiracy basically :juggingu:  out of all of the people I would of thought those two who call themselves ‘die hard fans’ would of helped with this movement yet they just slate the fans. 

I'd love to hear him explain why the pap pics from today were cropped and badly shopped lmfao the boi can't even pronounce conservatorship correctly

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Hes jealous because another podcast was the one to reveal the whole thing

• Like 7

Honestly the mario lopez comment really confirmed that the whole thing was messed up for me. You know there’s something shady going on when Britney isnt allowed to work with that man ever again bc he took a selfie with her... If that doesn’t scream ill intentions from Jamie then idk what does

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, wonder said:

After going through pages and pages of this thread and seeing the naysayers comments @cheesebrits @colormefresh etc, I can only ask them this. If there's absolutely nothing wrong with the conservatorship, a legal investigation shouldn't be a problem right? What are you afraid of?

You should just sit there patiently and wait for the announcement that you are 100% correct instead of spending your hours here. :) 

Just because the documents are sealed doesn't mean we cannot question it if there are evidences that something is amiss. Because I can predict that you will ask me wHaT evIDeNcEs!? as you have done the others, I will already rename some to refresh your memory even though people have been mentioning them repeatedly in this 1000+ paged thread:

• Her mother, friends, workmates supporting the #freebritney movement
  • Britney herself wanting to get out of the conservatorship (filing cases, mentioning it)
  • Britney losing the capacity to choose her own legal defense vs someone like Ted Bundy is given the liberty to do so
  • The inconsistency that she is denied basic human rights while forced to do extraordinary, stressful things such as tours and residency
  • Her team being so controlling and even censoring her
  • Multiple psychiatrists who assessed her said she was okay
  • The judge that previously handled the case (not Queen Brenda) was known for being corrupt
  • Donations to Mercy Ministries which is anti-LGBTQ and handled by Lou Taylor and her husband
  • Inconsistencies in Team B's announcements and press releases (Jamie's illness as reason for cancelling Domination, etc.)
  • Britney's confirmation that the movement is helping her case (via Anthony and Fe)

These and many more are reasons why people have questioned the conservatorship. Now that it is under the public eye, more inconsistencies are coming to light. If we are able to prove that nothing is absolutely wrong with this set-up, then good for everybody. But what if something is wrong? That's why we are talking about it. This doesn't mean we don't believe she has any mental disorder. She may or may not have it. It's the circumstances surrounding it that's questionable.

But I must admit, one good thing you guys contribute is that you force people to strengthen their arguments. :cardi: That would probably suck if you were actually Team B. :hiii:

This was beautifully composed 

I just have one question. People keep alluding to the fact that multiple psychiatrists have assessed Britney and said she was ok but I haven’t seen that in hard evidence anywhere? Is this just speculation bc we are making it sound like it as fact? I’ve seen no proof but I keep looking :crying3:

• Like 4