#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

In this case, Dr James Spar, who said that Britney does not have the capacity to hire a counsel of her choice said that this dear Wayne who suffer from vascular dementia had "retained the ability to make single decisions right up to the end of his life"

1kjAHgY.png 

Vascular dementia is a general term describing problems with reasoning, planning, judgment, memory and other thought processes caused by brain damage from impaired blood flow to your brain .

Yup. This right here is why I don't understand how Britney can be so gravely ill to require a conservatorship. It makes no sense. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

Nickey dear so glad you're back, i really miss that show! :clap:

I remember our fabulous conversations some years ago on Twitter (they really were :selenerz:) and i hope you're doing well, sweetheart.  :hugs:

Omg you're still here??!! :hype:

Well I never went anywhere, been just posting rarely here :chershade:

And thank you, same to you :sendinglove:

• Like 2

"People can take away everything from you

But they can't never take away your truth

The question is

Can you handle mine?"

:otears:

Spoiler

"They say I'm crazy

I really don't care - that's my prerogative

They say I'm nasty

But I don't give a damn - getting boys is how I live

Some ask me questions, why am I so real?

But they don't understand me, I really don't know the deal about my sister

Trying hard to make it right, not long ago

Before I win this fight

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me

Why don't they just let me live?

I don't need permission - make my own decisions

That's my prerogative

It's the way that I wanna live

You can't tell me what to do"

:crying1:

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Oh, so you guys are Trump supporters? The zero logic, fake news squad. :jlostare:

This makes so much more sense now. :wtf:

Did I even  mention Trump?? :mariahstare: quote me ***** :mariahstare:.

Exactly :mariahstare:.

Yeeah. :mariahstare:

If you even imply Hillary is corrupt that MUST mean you support Trump till death. :mariahstare:

tf  :mariahstare:

***** go outside, go to a park and see some birds or a goddam bear :mariahstare: 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Oh, so you guys are Trump supporters? The zero logic, fake news squad. :jlostare:

This makes so much more sense now. :wtf:

Don't bring politics into this guys. And don't act like either or is better. Both sides are corrupt. Two sides of the same coin. Two roads to the same destination. It's all lies and deceit.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Some of you are Trump supporters? :airpls:

GOODBYE :badthoughts:

Bye :hiii: I hope one day you can handle agreeing to disagree with someone :surething: till then good luck on your 1st grade veggietales math test :groovin:

like we can we PLEASE not turn this into some political BS. I did not mention trump for ****. Somehow pointing out facts about Hillary’s shady past means I’m setting up some campaign shop over here:slowdown: 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

So t-Kyle who done Britney ***** podcast posted on his insta that this is all a conspiracy basically :juggingu:  out of all of the people I would of thought those two who call themselves ‘die hard fans’ would of helped with this movement yet they just slate the fans. 

I don’t get it. What is the conspiracy? They were speculating themselves using their own ‘sources’. Then they choose to have a hiatus.  

Why don’t they do a new podcast episode and speak up? 

4 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah but the problem with “alt” news sources is that they regularly spew conspiracy theories and non-credible news. Them picking this up will only further make it a huge joke and a huge conspiracy theory to everyone...this is not a good idea. 

“Alt” news sources are just as good or maybe even worse than the tabloids tbh. 

Ehhhhhh. Tru, both sides do that LBR, and also team B is dead set on making all of us sound like crazy conspiracy theorist, so like what’s the point :groovin:

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This. I think that this is bigger than just Britney. And tbh, they definitely don’t want to let her go because they DO NOT want homegirl talking

Britney is already free, we just have to watch the entire saga unfold :smokney:

Imagine Britney spilling all the tea like:

tenor.gif?itemid=6916244

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

*Allegedly* The reason Britney has had different phones this week was because her team found out she was going through Free Britney posts on the internet so they gave her a flip-phone as punishment. *Like I said, allegedly :jj: 

Where did you hear this? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yeah but the problem with “alt” news sources is that they regularly spew conspiracy theories and non-credible news. Them picking this up will only further make it a huge joke and a huge conspiracy theory to everyone...this is not a good idea. 

“Alt” news sources are just as good or maybe even worse than the tabloids tbh. 

I’ve been gone all weekend enjoying my fabulous 2 year anniversary and going back rereading everything I’ve seen at least 5 post crying to Maxine waters and Hillary Clinton, so I mean yeah I did bring politics into the convo, but others were doing it first way before me and nobody said **** to them (bc it wasn’t DrUmP) so yes I completely agree, this about Britney, not politics. It’s just weird seeing multipleusers bringin up leftist liberal views but the second someone comes to the table w something different somehow it’s “can we not bring politics into this” when it’s been going for days and nobody said **** :boredashell:

anyway #freebritney, we’ve all been coming together really good despite our differences. I merely pointed out Hillary was a stupid *** option and that I was DEFINITELY not the one to bring politics into this free Britney movement. ***** been happening since day one. 

• Like 1