#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

On 5/1/2019 at 12:09 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Definitely, it’s totally obvious. I’m happy that the moment really got out there, it proves that people still love and support her. And on a real personal level.   :tbh:

-

• Like 1
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

What other alt news sources though? Natural News? :jlostare: Like, I don’t really know where else we can turn. 

Any tabloid or show like Extra/ET is definetly compromised. They won’t be unbiased and help the cause. I think at this point our best bet might be youtubers, political commentators, or IG ‘famous’ people :tiffsniffle:

People like Shane Dawson, Blaire White, dare I say even the Paul Brothers (:beyfedup:) have huge reach. It would help spread the word. But idk, now that I’m typing all this out I’m starting to think we might be better just sticking with Sam Lufti :canthandleit:

There’s A LOT of alt news sources. Alt News source is basically anything not cable. From youngturks (:ugh:) to breitbart, no matter if left or right they are DESPERATE to bury corporate “news” doesn’t really matter which side at that point. It’s WRONG a handful of “news” organizations can control the stupidass masses w their corporate sponsored propaganda :nothavingit:.

Doesnt matter which side you’re on, I know most of y’all follow some alt news source on YT or FB. They NEED the clicks and views, they don’t get money from commercials like Fox or CNN, they’re in a way, desperate, I’m more than confident if either Of them (doesn’t matter which fkn side) runs w this they’ll be getting a hefty amount of traffic.

basically, alt news organizations are thirsty, corporate ones (CNN, ABC etc) they’ll get a heavy paycheck no matter what they spew. The end game is different and I feel it’ll be more helpful to reach out to alt news sources who WANT exposure vs corporate news sources who BELIEVE they have all exposure and have it in the bag no matter what bs they spew. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

So if you go to @soheyheyhey Instagram he posted a video where he was dancing to break the ice  -some people were commenting #freebritney on his post which he liked - not sure how significant this is but were desperate for some support at this point  :crying1:

He last posted something Britney related to wish her a happy birthday  - I feel like a stalker y’all 

-

Sohoheheyney is so iconic. He is so friendly

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Can we just leave politicians out of this completely. They don’t care about this ****. They care about getting elected or in Clinton’s case, being retired. 

The only politicians I can imagine caring about **** like this is local representatives. 

That’s what I’m saying. Politicians barely do their f**kin jobs anyways, why on earth would you think they’d help Britney when that can barely help us :hideous:

• Like 4

Does anyone feel super sad to read this?  No wonder she's always so nervous and uneasy in anything public.  And this totally aligns from the last documentary when she said that she never knows what she can or cannot say.  It really bothers me how they watch her every single movement and can't even speak freely with the director. I feel like in the Make Me video when she was in that truck, that was her moment to just let it all out tbh because they couldn't stop her.
:( 

I’ve been directing @britneyspears In London few years ago. I remember what I felt at that moment: sadness, compassion and the terrible wish to extract her from her handlers. This shooting has been an emotional mess for me.

“I had to tell an already controlled human being what to do, she was so fragile. Both alone on the green screen, each one of our moves were analyzed by her handlers. I still remember my heart broke when she tried to whisper something to me and suddenly her bodyguard appeared just in front of us: “Is there a problem?”. Britney answered with a ‘timid’ voice ‘No, we’re ok’ looking at her feet. She was over the top stressed, nervously pinching her fingers. I can’t stop thinking that she wanted to tell me something.”

He added: “The only thing I wished at that moment was to extract her from there… In vain. All my prayers go to you Britney, I’ve been helpless and I’m deeply sorry #FreeBritney

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, MARKUS said:

your positivity and support means the world.

Im just stating the truth, not everything needs to be freebritney related. The girl is probably just using the box because that is the theme of the song :mcorangu:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

@NotBuyingIt brought this up, but I want to reshare it now. A few years ago Adrian Bailon said on the real that Britney is fed what to say during interviews. She was being shady and later apologized on Sway. However, looking back on it now just adds to the total control they have over her.  

This kind of stuff is more telling than the court documents bc it shows how jamie abuses the cship that is supposed to help Britney :badthoughts:

• Like 4

I was with my boyfriend today, hes also a britneys fan (we met at her concert in 2011), and we talked a lot about how she got anxious and uncomfortable from 2010, after the conservatorship ... we felt so stupid ... why did not we notice it before? now its seems so obvious...

It's so strange how naive we were... :wontcry: I wish someday I could say 'im sorry' to Britney, I was really selfish complaining a lot about her career.. :crying1:

• Like 9
41 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Hillary Clinton? :tiffcackle: The same woman who bleached her servers and ordered her team smash all their blackberries? :tiffcackle: Why would someone who has nothing to hide do that? Hillary is more corrupt than Lou-cifer :tiffcackle: I’m sure there’s some pseudo liberal “explanation” for why she went grossly out her way to destroy all evidence :tiffcackle:.

if youre that DEEP into the lies and corruption and literally think f**king Hillary Clinton (or Maxine Waters :tiffcackle:) will do anything. Like. 

Oh girl. :imdying:

can we focus more on getting alternative news orgs to pick this up, **** even major news orgs, not some stupidass politicians. :cigney:

I haven’t been in this thread for a few days and I have no clue what is going on so when I first read this post I thought you were talking about Hillary duff :queenie:  For like a solid minute or two I thought she had a restaurant or something and was bleaching her servers skin and making them smash blackberries (as in the fruit) because she was racist :orangu:

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Hillary Clinton? :tiffcackle: The same woman who bleached her servers and ordered her team smash all their blackberries? :tiffcackle: Why would someone who has nothing to hide do that? Hillary is more corrupt than Lou-cifer :tiffcackle: I’m sure there’s some pseudo liberal “explanation” for why she went grossly out her way to destroy all evidence :tiffcackle:.

if youre that DEEP into the lies and corruption and literally think f**king Hillary Clinton (or Maxine Waters :tiffcackle:) will do anything. Like. 

Oh girl. :imdying:

can we focus more on getting alternative news orgs to pick this up, **** even major news orgs, not some stupidass politicians. :cigney:

Oh, so you guys are Trump supporters? The zero logic, fake news squad. :jlostare:

This makes so much more sense now. :wtf:

• Like 1