#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Celebs aren’t gonna comment unless Brinny herself comes out and says something. Otherwise they aren’t about to jeopardise themselves and their coin.

And without sounding mean, I don’t think many of them really care. They might do a bit of fan servicing by liking a comment here or there but that’s about it. But who knows maybe one them will surprise us and come through.

The best we can hope for is self made celebs, reality stars, you tubers, bloggers. Essentially this is going to be a fan fight.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Don’t expect any celebs to get involved. The few people who have spoken up have surprised me because I figured most everyone would stay quiet. Expect nothing and appreciate everyone who does come forward :disappointed:

Remember what happened with Kesha? Every person that was asked about it didn't say a word. This is the same.

• Like 3

@Meaner03 my lil genius baby :hiii: Dr. Spar - is there anything you've dug up as to why he was chosen to evaluate Brit? I mean, I know there are a lot of people who question whether he even met her but I'm wondering why him? 

Ingham III and Goetz obviously have corrupt backgrounds (Casey Kasem, Goetz countless guardianship abuse allegations), but did I miss anything on the background of Spar? Where did he come from? I know someone dug up the seminar they all were panelists on, but was this before or after all the Britney mess? Did these three know each other prior?

• Like 4