#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

She loves attention tho, lets not make this about politics... let's make it about helping Britney! This is not a partisan issue, crap tweet trump if he can help our girl out IDGAF. LOL

No I definitely agree, I was just making a joke. I don’t think any politician is going to help us though :decisions: 

We are on our own, but our numbers are HUGE. We need to keep applying the pressure. They cannot ignore us, we aren’t a tiny fanbase. We literally are global!

And I think we all need to stick with boycotting ANYTHING Britney related. This movement will mean nothing if everyone rushes out and buys tickets for Domination in a few months. Hitting them in the pocketbook will be our biggest punch we can give them

• Like 4
Just now, Chaoscontrol said:

No I definitely agree, I was just making a joke. I don’t think any politician is going to help us though :decisions: 

We are on our own, but our numbers are HUGE. We need to keep applying the pressure. They cannot ignore us, we aren’t a tiny fanbase. We literally are global!

And I think we all need to stick with boycotting ANYTHING Britney related. This movement will mean nothing if everyone rushes out and buys tickets for Domination in a few months. Hitting them in the pocketbook will be our biggest punch we can give them

Also, I think this even means reaching out to MGM and letting them know we will NOT be buying tickets for any show until Britney is free from the conservatorship. What do you guys think of that? 

If they see the demand is not there, they will definetly think twice about starting a new show?  

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Also Sam Lutfi just posted a pic of him and Britney on IG :decisions: this is so messy and I keep seeing fans say things to him like “hope you guys can work together in the future” and i feel so uneasy 

What the actual ****. I would rather to lock her up to than letting him back in her life. How disturbing. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hillary is focusing on keeping her OWN *** outta jail, she ain’t gonna do **** for Britney boo :cackling::ohi:

Hillary Clinton? :tiffcackle: The same woman who bleached her servers and ordered her team smash all their blackberries? :tiffcackle: Why would someone who has nothing to hide do that? Hillary is more corrupt than Lou-cifer :tiffcackle: I’m sure there’s some pseudo liberal “explanation” for why she went grossly out her way to destroy all evidence :tiffcackle:.

if youre that DEEP into the lies and corruption and literally think f**king Hillary Clinton (or Maxine Waters :tiffcackle:) will do anything. Like. 

Oh girl. :imdying:

can we focus more on getting alternative news orgs to pick this up, **** even major news orgs, not some stupidass politicians. :cigney:

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

i somehow missed this radar online article was it shared here? https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/britney-spears-attend-outpatient-treatment-mental-health-center/

Maybe this was the one where you guys caught on that Lynn wasn’t with her ?

Anyway it says the “doctors signed off on Britney leaving the health facility”, how voluntary does that sound? :(

Also Sam Lutfi just posted a pic of him and Britney on IG :decisions: this is so messy and I keep seeing fans say things to him like “hope you guys can work together in the future” and i feel so uneasy 

also one of the femme fatale dancers liked a #freebritney IG post 

Uh the Lutfi post I just saw and it makes me so uneasy and so do the comments. He needs to stop and people need to stop paying attention to him.

• Like 4
Just now, Shrekney said:

Hillary Clinton? :tiffcackle: The same woman who bleached her servers and ordered her team smash all their blackberries? :tiffcackle: Why would someone who has nothing to hide do that? Hillary is more corrupt than Lou-cifer :tiffcackle: I’m sure there’s some pseudo liberal “explanation” for why she went grossly out her way to destroy all evidence :tiffcackle:.

if youre that DEEP into the lies and corruption and literally think f**king Hillary Clinton (or Maxine Waters :tiffcackle:) will do anything. Like. 

can we focus more on getting alternative news orgs to pick this up, **** even major news orgs, not some stupid politicians. :cigney:

Girl you’re on fire tonight :demi:

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

I didn't realize that didnt make it over to this? This dude happened early on, just no one really talked him. If Mario Lopez has said more than "I remember that" then it would have been better. 

I hope more people keep coming forward. 

yeah this happened when its was really hectic and a lot of info was coming out but this is probably one of the most telling things ive seen yet :icant2:

4 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

yeah this happened when its was really hectic and a lot of info was coming out but this is probably one of the most telling things ive seen yet :icant2:

@NotBuyingIt brought this up, but I want to reshare it now. A few years ago Adrian Bailon said on the real that Britney is fed what to say during interviews. She was being shady and later apologized on Sway. However, looking back on it now just adds to the total control they have over her.  

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

can we focus more on getting alternative news orgs to pick this up, **** even major news orgs, not some stupidass politicians. :cigney:

What other alt news sources though? Natural News? :jlostare: Like, I don’t really know where else we can turn. 

Any tabloid or show like Extra/ET is definetly compromised. They won’t be unbiased and help the cause. I think at this point our best bet might be youtubers, political commentators, or IG ‘famous’ people :tiffsniffle:

People like Shane Dawson, Blaire White, dare I say even the Paul Brothers (:beyfedup:) have huge reach. It would help spread the word. But idk, now that I’m typing all this out I’m starting to think we might be better just sticking with Sam Lufti :canthandleit:

• Like 3

So if you go to @soheyheyhey Instagram he posted a video where he was dancing to break the ice  -some people were commenting #freebritney on his post which he liked - not sure how significant this is but were desperate for some support at this point  :crying1:

He last posted something Britney related to wish her a happy birthday  - I feel like a stalker y’all 

-

• Like 6
On 5/1/2019 at 12:01 AM, nicquinta said:

Hate to break it to you.... this show was filmed in advanced.  Started in October 2018.  

I love this show and was so excited that this Britney song was on it.   Loved that the costume was similar to Opps.

-