#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

I have seen it multiple times already.  And the post itself says she wasn't even being serious here lol.... it's just chilling and coincidental.  Gosh, take a chill pill and go get offended by some other crap.

They just like arguing with people lol nobody should reply to their negative *** anymore

• Like 2
Just now, Commotion said:

Anyone listening to Sam isn't on Britney's side.

No one is "Listening" to  Sam, but he got a significant amount of  real high quality tea (among the bullshit), actually call me crazy but if it wasn't for him this whole movement would be based on rumors and some court documents but now we almost know to what level each person is involved.

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

“Bring her back”?

You don’t start off crazy at birth. You turn crazy in your mid-20s. Especially when you have 2 babies back to back with a cheating Kevin Federline.

That’ll jump-start anyone’s “crazy”.

It’s not what I was talking about. I don’t think that she is crazy or having babies makes people crazy especially Britney..

it’s about getting lost, misunderstanding things and stopping believeing I’m urself.

we all knew how shy she is and being told that ur crazy won’t help u get braver u know.. without Britney believing in her mental stability our #freebrintey campaign won’t be affective (at least as wanted to be)..

• Like 2
7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If the grand plan was for her to get out of the conservatorship all along at the next hearing you’re all going to look stupid. I’m just saying. :whatitellu::haha:

who cares if we would look stupid.. that's not what this is about.. some of us (myself included) have said multiple times already that that would literally be best case scenario.. if that really is the truth, then that's fantastic.. :begone:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

who cares if we would look stupid.. that's not what this is about.. some of us (myself included) have said multiple times already that that would literally be best case scenario.. if that really is the truth, then that's fantastic.. :begone:

And you’ll kiss Jamie’s ring? The damage you have done to that man is crazy. Especially if he was on the brink of death.

BUT if you guys are right then.... he deserves it.

We have to wait and see!

Sorry not sure if that previous message was posted before but quirk of the phone version if inability to erase messages / drafts...

Anyways, I don’t trust any of the men in Britney’s life. Not Sam (old and new), not her dad, not her brother, not her lawyers, no one.  Take away their pay checks and titles and suddenly the rats will disappear. Sadly, I doubt any of them would love Brit if she was poor and on the streets. I honestly wish she would grow a backbone and know her self worth. She doesn’t need these men to tell her what to do and how to be. But she’s so used to abuse that I honestly think she’s forgotten the strong woman and voice within. I honestly think her boys will not respect her soon and then what? When she loses them, where will she be?

• Like 5

after a long hiatus I’ve returned to browse all this tea :walkonby:

I day dream of the day Britney will have a tell all interview and/ or book (in her words)

thots and prayers that this upcoming hearing will be *the* step in breaking this angel free

ps loucifer can suck a bag of dicks

pps someone get sam to leak rebellion ffs ok bye

:walkonby:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Sorry not sure if that previous message was posted before but quirk of the phone version if inability to erase messages / drafts...

Anyways, I don’t trust any of the men in Britney’s life. Not Sam (old and new), not her dad, not her brother, not her lawyers, no one.  Take away their pay checks and titles and suddenly the rats will disappear. Sadly, I doubt any of them would love Brit if she was poor and on the streets. I honestly wish she would grow a backbone and know her self worth. She doesn’t need these men to tell her what to do and how to be. But she’s so used to abuse that I honestly think she’s forgotten the strong woman and voice within. I honestly think her boys will not respect her soon and then what? When she loses them, where will she be?

I just think that even if she ever was freed from conservatorship, she couldn't remove all these people from her life. What is she supposed to do? Grab her kids and move to a remote place estranged from her parents, family and all the people who she has worked with all these years (even if it was against her will). As unfair as the situation is, there must be good things too. Last time she stepped away from her people, everything went downhill, mostly because she let the wrong people enter her life, but, what is she supposed to do then? Live alienated from the world? Live with her fans? lol Her parents will always be her parents, her siblings, and people like Larry and so, will always be close to her family, we like it or not. Boyfriends, husbands, well, things are never for sure with them.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just think that even if she ever was freed from conservatorship, she couldn't remove all these people from her life. What is she supposed to do? Grab her kids and move to a remote place estranged from her parents, family and all the people who she has worked with all these years (even if it was against her will). As unfair as the situation is, there must be good things too. Last time she stepped away from her people, everything went downhill, mostly because she let the wrong people enter her life, but, what is she supposed to do then? Live alienated from the world? Live with her fans? lol Her parents will always be her parents, her siblings, and people like Larry and so, will always be close to her family, we like it or not. Boyfriends, husbands, well, things are never for sure with them.

Omg her fans managing her would be absolute HELL. Worse than any conservatorship. I’m cackling at the thought of it.

I’m also very sad about your comment because it’s true. She can’t just up and move to New York because her baby daddy is in LA. This has been a long decade.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

it seems like no one is at her side

I watched this video recently and cried because who will love Britney like this except for us maybe 

money brings the worst in people

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Goku said:

We're supposed to fight for Britney rights.

A bunch of Unreleased songs quickly changed the priority of this fanbase?

We don't care about what he did as long he leaks something? Disgusting. :mj:

I hope that's not what we're all thinking in this thread. Or is there someone in here thinks that?

If that's the case then sam is also another lou taylor , using Britney fans for leaked songs to get Britney free , then so he can jump back on Britney's 07 bangwagon and cash those crazy cheques. 

Both sides are wrong and both are toxic for Britney. 

Her dad isn't evil all of you need to remember , he did save her life back then , but now it's getting to the point of taking advantage of a filthy rich woman deemed vunrable. Trust me , lots of people if they'd be presented with an "opportunity " like this they would. Britnry's case is fragile. She truly needs a moral and ethical team behind her back . It'll be a struggle. 

I remember back in 07 we all begged larry on myspace to go back and steer her career again . And him saying that she fired him and did not want him back at all . All fans were blaming her. It's weird how history is repeating itself but in the opposite direction now. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’d expect more from you tbh. Anyway, moving on.

Lol I offered to help you and you attacked me on the other thread. Don’t expect me to be nice to you if you’re just bashing me everywhere

no wonder you’re in a bad mood

youre horrible and are surprised when people are mean back 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Both sides are wrong and both are toxic for Britney. 

Trust me , lots of people if they'd be presented with an "opportunity " like this they would. Britnry's case is fragile. She truly needs a moral and ethical team behind her back . It'll be a struggle. 

this :wontcry: Is this business for ethical people tho?