#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Has anyone ever thought about adding all this information (proven things) to that document, including the Britneysgram information along with links to the relevant court documents and email the whole thing to the new judge or multiple high powered attorneys or someone very high up? It def say something if her family and friends agree!  Not sure if this can be submitted into evidence for may 10, but worth a shot!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goku said:

Just now, Goku said:

I need to clarify that many times I dragged Jordan for his behavior (That XLY premium announce in the middle of the chaos lmao)

I'm just against death traits and I'm sure you agree with me on this. 

l love the liberty expression on Exhale, but I don't want certain limits to be exceeded. That's all.

YhrSIG7.gif

Yes, exactly. I don't see how anybody could disagree, really.

YhrSIG7.gif

EDIT: Ah, there it is again, the quote / spoiler glitch.

YhrSIG7.gif

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

And I’m not even talking about the 2007 mayhem. If you’re a multi-millionaire proposing and letting Kevin Federline bust a nut in you - I’m just baffled. Period.

Elizabeth Taylor married dude She have met in rehab :ohcrap:

• Like 4

I don't see how her romantic relationships have anything to do with the matter in hand, which is the conservatorship and how she has all the right in the world to fight it and be free? Britney loves love and I believe she doesn't like being alone. But I also don't know her nor I know the reasons she went for Kevin Federline maybe she was in love with the idea of being with someone not in the spotlight who knows. I think the fact her freedom has been stripped from her more worrying then her romantic life. 

• Like 8
1 minute ago, chitchatney said:

I don't see how her romantic relationships have anything to do with the matter in hand, which is the conservatorship and how she has all the right in the world to fight it and be free? Britney loves love and I believe she doesn't like being alone. But I also don't know her nor I know the reasons she went for Kevin Federline maybe she was in love with the idea of being with someone not in the spotlight who knows. I think the fact her freedom has been stripped from her more worrying then her romantic life. 

Kevin Federline is the main reason she’s in the conservatorship, so I don’t know how you’re saying her poor choices in men aren’t relevant lol. He’s been dangling those kids over her head and stealing her money since 2007.

12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She tried it a million times in 2003/4

Kentwood, dude from Toxic video, Colin Farrell, Fred Durst, Columbus Short.... Kevin was a last resort.

And I’m not even talking about the 2007 mayhem. If you’re a multi-millionaire proposing and letting Kevin Federline bust a nut in you - I’m just baffled. Period.

Now a 23 year old single women, young and beautiful can not have ***?

Her relationship with Kevin was wrong and she got married for the wrong reasons that only she only knows but that does not justify Kevin's behavior.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chitchatney said:

Is he? I am not saying Kevin is innocent, he's not, he clearly took advantage of her fame to try and start a floppy rap career and he's a plain idiot but I don't think he was the main reason. One of the reasons, yes, but not the main one. If you want to talk relationships why don't we start off with Justin Timberlake and how the break up clearly affect her and triggered a lot of things? Forgive me if I am wrong but all I can take from your argument is that you believe it's more than okay that her guardianship gets to approve her boyfriends and break up with them when they cross a certain line. 

I like that they do background checks on her boyfriends. Seriously.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Kevin Federline is the main reason she’s in the conservatorship, so I don’t know how you’re saying her poor choices in men aren’t relevant lol. He’s been dangling those kids over her head and stealing her money since 2007.

why are you twisting what the member is saying, just to say that you're right?

your points were invalid and the member said that at this stage the C-SHIP is what is important to focus on, not her love life choices.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

why are you twisting what the member is saying, just to say that you're right?

your points were invalid and the member said that at this stage the C-SHIP is what is important to focus on, not her love life choices.

Like I said, my point is the whole reason the c-ship is in place is because of the children.... with Kevin Federline...

Connect the dots.

So what are yalls conspiracy theories about Sams phone?? I mean you are so obsessed with Britneys but they cant take Sams phone away and even if they can take it away when he is in Britneys presence they couldnt if he is home. So anything they are trying to shield her from or avoid her looking up she could easily just have him do it. :cigney: Just curious.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

So what are yalls conspiracy theories about Sams phone?? I mean you are so obsessed with Britneys but they cant take Sams phone away and even if they can take it away when he is in Britneys presence they couldnt if he is home. So anything they are trying to shield her from or avoid her looking up she could easily just have him do it. :cigney: Just curious.

I think he told her :whatitellu:

We’re talking about good Sam not Osama, right?