#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

BTW for any similarly obsessed gays, is this Hidden Valley crib still Britney's as of 2019? :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3270536/Britney-Spears-splashes-7-4million-five-bedroom-mansion-California.html

brit1.jpg

brit2.jpg

brit3.jpg

brit4.jpg

brit5a.jpg

I also got a background check on Sam Asghari :jj:

samasghari-contact.jpg

I just realised he's one year younger than me and I don't know how to feel about it...

I knew he was young but still... 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, 4darkchildney said:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/1K9CRzD 

Okay Im not sure this is the right way to share a picture here but I'll try. This is from the book Britney - Inside The dream. The author is clearly against the conservatorship. Quite interesting. 

It's good to read and try to think about the comeback in 2008. Imagine being Britney at that time. 

If I were Britney, and my family want to help me, I'm sure they would not think recording music / touring worldwide is the best choice.

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Honeyyyy, if you are so against all the #freebritney stuff why do you keep practically stalking all the threads surrounding it? Like why? 

Because I (like you) don’t know what’s REALLY going on. And I (like you) want Britney to be happy. Why wouldn’t I check in? Why wouldn’t I worry about it?

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

BTW for any similarly obsessed gays, is this Hidden Valley crib still Britney's as of 2019? :)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3270536/Britney-Spears-splashes-7-4million-five-bedroom-mansion-California.html

brit1.jpg

brit2.jpg

brit3.jpg

brit4.jpg

brit5a.jpg

I also got a background check on Sam Asghari :jj:

samasghari-contact.jpg

The house is really pretty!

she lives so isolated from the rest of the world tho, i wish she would get a house in Beverly Hills like all the celebs do for a change... there’s nothing to do in Thousand Oaks tbh 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Because I (like you) don’t know what’s REALLY going on. And I (like you) want Britney to be happy. Why wouldn’t I check in? Why wouldn’t I worry about it?

From what I have seen, all you do is talk crap about everything that has been posted and believe none of it. So why would you continue reading it? Idk seems strange to me :dontlike:

• Like 7
19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

From what I’ve seen you believe everything you read :whatitellu:

Have a good day sis :bedtime:

Well this wasn't about me, rather about you spending your time on things you don't care for or don't care to know about. I'm sure you are aware though, since you tried to change the subject. You have a good day too, I recommend reading a book sweetie, it will do wonders for you :bigkiss:

• Like 3