#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

That is true, but what does this have to do with anything? What are you referring to here? We don't even know if they know about Exhale's existence. :mhmnod:

Ha! Have you not been in contact with kids? They use iPads at age 3. You don’t think they’re checking up on their mother?

I’d just PREFER that people tread lightly for now. The kids weren’t an issue in 2008 because they were fresh out of the womb. They’re teenagers now....

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Ha! Have you not been in contact with kids? They use iPads at age 3. You don’t think they’re checking up on their mother?

I’d just PREFER that people tread lightly for now. The kids weren’t an issue in 2008 because they were fresh out of the womb. They’re teenagers now....

Yeah, I know they're kids and I know they're using the internet. What I meant was, of all the websites they could use to 'check up on their mother', as you said, how do we know they're using Exhale? For all we know, all they know about the situation could be from news outlets and stuff.

I'm not saying that they 100% do not use Exhale, I'm just asking how we can be sure they do.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

the quoted box in ur post looks empty :mj:

I think quoted posts and spoiler sometimes have this weird formatting where there's a large, empty box first and then the post appears. Not sure if I explained it clearly, but I think it's a problem with the website. It happens only sometimes though.

Just now, Shadow2003 said:

Yeah, I know they're kids and I know they're using the internet. What I meant was, of all the websites they could use to 'check up on their mother', as you said, how do we know they're using Exhale? For all we know, all they know about the situation could be from news outlets and stuff.

I'm not saying that they 100% do not use Exhale, I'm just asking how we can be sure they do.

Exhale is the only Britney forum.

They’re here. Sam’s here. Kevin Federline and his wife are here. Lynne is here.

Come on now.

Just now, Circus! said:

It blows my mind that Britney can be a working woman for the last 11 years and show up on time and meet all her commitments as expected and they tell us shes "incapciated" and can't make rational decisions. It's just off stage she has a problem! BULL f**king ****.

If they’re making sure she takes her medication and telling her what the schedule is then of course she’s going to land her commitments.

If she’s marrying random people from Kentwood in Vegas and proposing to Kevin Federline when the entire world (especially her inner circle) told her to STOP. Then.... well.... idk...

That’s why I can’t pick a side.

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If they’re making sure she takes her medication and telling her what the schedule is then of course she’s going to land her commitments.

If she’s marrying random people from Kentwood in Vegas and proposing to Kevin Federline when the entire world (especially her inner circle) told her to STOP. Then.... well.... idk...

That’s why I can’t pick a side.

Well the Kevin thing isn't fair. Maybe he isn't who we thought she should marry but its not our life. Nobody should be making that decision but Britney. Jason on the other hand was probably a night of ***** and alcohol and maybe some ***. What else happens in Vegas?

• Like 3
Just now, germanguy20 said:

Loads of people marry someone even though their family doesn’t approve. Loads of people make many mistakes, probably worse than the one Brittney has done. However there aren’t many people in conservatorships. That’s the difference here 

She tried it a million times in 2003/4

Kentwood, dude from Toxic video, Colin Farrell, Fred Durst, Columbus Short.... Kevin was a last resort.

And I’m not even talking about the 2007 mayhem. If you’re a multi-millionaire proposing and letting Kevin Federline bust a nut in you - I’m just baffled. Period.