#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Lufti posted a picture of his Britney collection and there’s a letter from Felicia TO Britney in there. With Britney’s handwriting.

Either Britney can’t compose a letter OR they have identical writing. Either way, why does Osama have it in his possession?

I feel like we’re even more into the Twilight Zone than before. :pieceofwhat:

it's an envelope with pics. Fe sent it to Britney. All the stuff in there are CD's and other stuff sent to Britney. Fe writes like that. She even signed as if she were Britney in Planet Hollywood :orangu:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

it's an envelope with pics. Fe sent it to Britney. All the stuff in there are CD's and other stuff sent to Britney. Fe writes like that. She even signed as if she were Britney in Planet Hollywood :orangu:

If they both have identical handwriting, that’s f**king strange and we need to talk about that lmao :wtf:

17 minutes ago, Goku said:

After all the effort we put into the movement and showed the world how strong we are, do we really need the help of an abuser? :shameless:

Also, these thirsty gays over his rotten **** need some help. I will keep them in my prayers. 

YhrSIG7.gif

I agree. I am at fault because I jumped at the thought of a full version of Rebellion but then my brain kicked in and, why are we putting all our energy into this and his leaks? Yes sure, his leaks got Team Britney to react (as the Instagram post mentions the emails) but by giving him all our attention we forget the fact TMZ now posts on a daily basis how unstable she is, everything to make her look bad so when May 10 comes they can extend the conservatorship. He's not going to leak songs. We fans have been able to gather court documents and other facts that show the conservatorship is out of control. We don't need emails that are extremely badly written, even if one of Britney telling Kevin to go **** a duck makes me crack up. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, neverover said:

THAT *****! I'm kinda convinced now that Loucifer might the one who scrap the Make Me and Perfume MV. Like, Britney is there naked and dancing aggressively, she couldn't be the one who thought "this is too ****" for me when she went on for hours on make up, given scripts weeks before, etc. Now we know the reasons why her team is always falling behind on everything.

I mean the employees on indeed and Glassdoor commented that her company always has tight deadlines that are not humanly possible to accomplish. They say she’s a horrible boss that makes outrageous demands and thinks things can be done instantly and micro manages everything. I always knew it wasn’t Britney’s decision to axe the video. She’s always comfortable with her sexuality while Lou is the uptight religious one. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Has anyone discussed the fact that the letter “to Britney from Felicia” is in Britney’s handwriting?

If she doesn’t know how to write a letter (to, from) then the conservatorship stands firm, I’m sorry.

Or maybe they have identical handwriting?

And did she tell Sam to send that to Fe and he put it in his trunk instead?

Why are we not digging deeper into his shady ***? 

I imagine that envelope containing the photos came in a larger envelope, complete with address - Fe wasn’t involved with Britney’s career back then. 

You can see the difference in their handwriting, though. Britney’s lyrics are on the left of that envelope.

1 hour ago, abbiesbanned. said:

probably AP but the 'free britney thread' is so full i wouldn't of saw these as i wouldn't of had the time! i saw this posted on ATRL.

looks like sam has a lot of pictures and songs including rebellion

can this not be added to the free britney thread otherwise it'll be cluttered and no-one will see this :cutebrit:

i don't get how he has a womanizer demo?

rebellion is right there also, the cd with ReBe (rest is hidden)

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If they’re making sure she takes her medication and telling her what the schedule is then of course she’s going to land her commitments.

If she’s marrying random people from Kentwood in Vegas and proposing to Kevin Federline when the entire world (especially her inner circle) told her to STOP. Then.... well.... idk...

That’s why I can’t pick a side.

She should have the freedom to make those choices without being put under a conservatorship.  So you think because her life choices aren't preferable then her father has every right to take control of her?  By that rationale, most of us here would have been under a conservatorship for being gay.  Your posts are so f**king ignorant.

• Like 6
8 hours ago, lilhennythings said:

I hope you get a response. Her digging into this is wild. Here's a comment she left responding to a comment on one of her posts, the one about TMZ's fabricated shopping spree:

Hi, Daria. I have lots of questions.

Why would anyone believe Harvey Levin at this point? He’s lost credibility to me over the year. For example, I read a story that Britney is going to the crazy side and that she’s been showing signs of craziness through her frantic, compulsive shopping. I make a few calls and find out it isn’t so and that Harvey’s tale is false.

About permanent c-ship.

There’s no motion to terminate. There’s no “continuing” what a judge has ruled to be permanent: no more regularly scheduled conservatorship reviews.

We were told by the media that Britney could terminate it at any time. So… it’s permanent from the sense of reviewing the c-ship to see whether to continue it or make other arrangements.

I would like to see someone who doesn’t have a monetary interest in Britney be the one to determine capacity. How can Britney have a voice when her court-appointed voice continues to have a job that rewards him to be “without capacity?”

Why in 2008 and 2009 did various lawyers from the conservatorship continue to use a ruling from Feb. 4, 2008 to prevent Britney from either hiring her own attorney and/or to testify in a court of law?

It was b.s. that her defense lawyer, Michael Flanagan, asked her dad “during the proceedings” if he would allow her to testify during the driver’s license case. That was a sham as court records reveal. I have signed documents as well as the actual court transcript “from the proceedings.”

Which lawyer involved in the conservatorship would talk to the likes of Harvey Levin about such a sensitive matter as someone’s mental health and what the plans are?

Harvey’s site is loaded with ads and Britney had been a gold maker for TMZ since its inception. Google Harvey and CNN transcripts and you will find him saying so repeatedly. He could drag out this c-ship thing over this year which I guess is what he intends to do. He got all of our hits to his site and generated ad revenue by being near the only one to breathe any trace of information regarding the conservatorship or Britney’s mental health.

There are still enough nuts out there to disbelieve my interview with two witnesses from the boutique where Britney was shopping was mislead because the sales assistants saw an opportunity to build business for the store? Those nuts want to believe and willingly promote across the blogosphere that Britney could snap at any time.

Ultimately it’s up to your own observation about TMZ to determine who might be telling the truth.

I’ve been researching and writing an article to expose or prove the lack of a court appointed investigator looking in on Britney and being able to talk to her without her being intimidated or influenced by anyone. Those conservatees that are under professional, trained and certified fiduciaries are visited once a year by a court appointed investigator. What about Britney?

Being manipulated by the media is a large part of why I began this column. I wanted to know the truth and I wanted to know if she was okay.

We’re in to what appears to be four attorneys she has tried to hire now. Blair Berk herself testified in April that Britney was constantly asking her why she couldn’t represent her and Berk old her to see her psychiatrist and that she should listen and talk to Sam Ingham. In short Berk admitted that Britney complained about her both to her and to others.

I think the public would be happier if information came from sources outside of the tabloid world. Harvey can pretend to walk among us as an ethical journalist but he is not simply because he doesn’t uphold the truth or hold others who are in power accountable. He’s a tabloid journalist and so is his team of writers. He could try to sue me for libel in saying that but he would fail. Also, if he did try that I could expose him for everyone to see: my articles are easily fact checked. TMZ by the way is only the tip of it. They just never had anyone dog them before quite like this in so public a case: a worldwide superstar.

--

No matter how you slice it, it's hard to deny something going on.

WOW.... she's spilling some f**king hot tea here 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

If she’s marrying random people from Kentwood in Vegas and proposing to Kevin Federline when the entire world (especially her inner circle) told her to STOP. 

The two biggest mistakes she has made, in my opinion. And don’t get me wrong, I think she really loves her babies. But...was a good idea to have them in such a short period of time, especially when it was clear the marriage wouldn’t last that long? I don’t know honestly. I think she handled her personal life poorly in that moment. I get everything (the loneliness, the desire to be free, etc...) but she could have made more rational choices. Please don’t hate on me. 

• Like 4