#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

I am calm. I told them to watch the episode and get over it. It’s not connected.

Lucky is actually connected because the lyrics match the song of ANY super celebrity so, yeah.

That scene from Chaotic? No.

And again I am calm. I was trying to calm the OP down bc they are REACHING for the stars with this.

Having to tell me 3 times you’re calm, you’re not calm.

dont get so worked up about it.

lucky didn’t relate to Britneye life at the time it does now.

you can’t pick and choose what you deem to have meaning.

art is art and we all interpret it our own way. If that’s how you feel that’s okay but OP is allowed their opinion too.

you don’t know whether her joke was drawing from insecurities at the time or not you don’t know 

and before you ask yes I have seen chaotic everhone knkww what’s happening in this scene 

I’m not gunna blast their opinion tho they don’t think she’s talkinf about the cship do they

PM if something is going on lovely 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Are you having a bad day? You’re angry at everyone today 

Here for you if something is going on but don’t attack everyone for an opinion that doesn’t sit with yours. They’re not attacking you personally or saying anything malicious about the situation 

I am having a bad day actually BUT y’all stanning for Sam Lufti is a new low. I can’t get over it! :jlostare:

Anyway, I’m going to bed. Hopefully there will be a new headline in the morning.:jlostare:

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Nickey said:

My sisters, let's go for 1000 pages, and then release Britney! :badthoughts:

And put Larry, Jamie and Lou in trash :trash:

And sam too . All of whom "believe" sam . He might be telling the truth , but at the same time this is a crack for him to get back to Britney's life and get his own checks . He knows Britney's vunrable and he wants his place back. 

We're not here to help Britney get rid of a team of users only for her to go back to another. 

He's only a prop to us . Once we're done and Britney's close to her freedom he can rot in hell. I don't trust a person that had contact with her back when we all saw our fav person sitting on thr curb with her dog in her hand crying with photographers all around her. 

• Like 3
Just now, colormefresh said:

I am having a bad day actually BUT y’all stanning for Sam Lufti is a new low. I can’t get over it! :jlostare:

Anyway, I’m going to bed. Hopefully there will be a new headline in the morning.:jlostare:

PM me lovely.

dont have to attack people on the internet for Sam Lutfi if there’s something more important happening with you personally 

calm down and don’t be so angry 

we’re the army we work together don’t tear down the troops 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Mystic Womaney said:

PM me lovely.

dont have to attack people on the internet for Sam Lutfi if there’s something more important happening with you personally 

If you think “there’s things more important than being mad about Sam Lufti” as a Britney stan.... you’re failing. You’re not passing the class.

And I’m not angry. I’m shocked at the behavior going on.

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

If you think “there’s things more important than being mad about Sam Lufti” as a Britney stan.... you’re failing. You’re not passing the class.

And I’m not angry. I’m shocked at the behavior going on.

You can’t tell anyone how to stan.

i actually wanted to help cheer you up but you’re just attacking me. Are you 12? 

I have no opinion on Sam Lutfi I’m looking at all the information being given I don’t agree with how he treated Britney but I do think he knows some stuff but I haven’t said I’m for him

but whateve

**** yourself 

I tried to offer you a place to talk about whatever is upsetting you and you tell me I fail the class hahahahaha you don’t know me 

but one things for sure I stan better than you, we all do

bye *****

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

PM me lovely.

He/she is just concerned because some people have seem to forget what sam was doing and what his intentions were back in 07. No one in this world would step in and reveal "the truth" if they weren't thinking of a price at the outcome. 

He's truthful . But he's lou taylor 1.0 . We need him for now. But gotta get rid of him later. 

8 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Having to tell me 3 times you’re calm, you’re not calm.

dont get so worked up about it.

lucky didn’t relate to Britneye life at the time it does now.

you can’t pick and choose what you deem to have meaning.

art is art and we all interpret it our own way. If that’s how you feel that’s okay but OP is allowed their opinion too.

you don’t know whether her joke was drawing from insecurities at the time or not you don’t know 

and before you ask yes I have seen chaotic everhone knkww what’s happening in this scene 

I’m not gunna blast their opinion tho they don’t think she’s talkinf about the cship do they

PM if something is going on lovely 

You constantly telling me to “calm down” when I’m trying to be positive really doesn’t help. LOL.

I know you mean well, but really I’m not cussing people out. Why are you telling me to calm down?

Anyway, no hard feelings. Thanks so much for the support?

• Like 2

Yous criticising Sam ,but imo he's the only one helping us and giving proofs of evidence against Loucifer.

And how are some of you 100% sure that he is a bad person? Because of his reputation? And what if all that has been said about him in the past was just a big fat lie made up by Team B to get rid of him? 

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Bravenewmary said:

Yous criticising Sam ,but imo he's the only one helping us and giving proofs of evidence against Loucifer.

And how are some of you 100% sure that he is a bad person? Because of his reputation? And what if all that has been said about him in the past was just a big fat lie made up by Team B to get rid of him?  

he mixed Britney's medications into the food. And informed the paparazzi where Britney is. That makes him part of Britney's problems. He is certainly not a good person. Britney trusted him because she thought only he could help her to get the kids back.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

he mixed Britney's medications into the food. And informed the paparazzi where Britney is. That makes him part of Britney's problems. He is certainly not a good person

Yeah

But what I am saying is that there are 2634 versions of this story and sorry now I am questioning everything that has been said in the past 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You constantly telling me to “calm down” when I’m trying to be positive really doesn’t help. LOL.

I know you mean well, but really I’m not cussing people out. Why are you telling me to calm down?

Anyway, no hard feelings. Thanks so much for the support?

“Constantly” I sent u one message Jesus 

go away idc you’re dumb 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

I'm afraid so + she is taking meds? In that case it could be really hard to bring her back

:decisions:

“Bring her back”?

You don’t start off crazy at birth. You turn crazy in your mid-20s. Especially when you have 2 babies back to back with a cheating Kevin Federline.

That’ll jump-start anyone’s “crazy”.

• Like 2