#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

29 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

The house is really pretty!

she lives so isolated from the rest of the world tho, i wish she would get a house in Beverly Hills like all the celebs do for a change... there’s nothing to do in Thousand Oaks tbh 

She needs to be isolated. She’s a pop icon. I think Britney has a hard time with that but it’s the reality.

• Like 1

probably AP but the 'free britney thread' is so full i wouldn't of saw these as i wouldn't of had the time! i saw this posted on ATRL.

looks like sam has a lot of pictures and songs including rebellion

can this not be added to the free britney thread otherwise it'll be cluttered and no-one will see this :cutebrit:

i don't get how he has a womanizer demo?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, MrTrouble said:

I just realised he's one year younger than me and I don't know how to feel about it...

I knew he was young but still... 

Right! Even though he looks to be in his 30s, he's too young for Britney. I'm one of the people who believe he wouldn't be with her if she wasn't Britney Spears. 

I hope her next partner is closer to her age and preferably in her tax bracket. I want Britney to date a rich man who can spoil her and her children rotten. They deserve it.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Goku said:

"Sam Ratfi has a Britney's Time Capsule"

That's exactly what a psychotic abuser would have after 12 years of restraining orders.

YhrSIG7.gif

Ya. It’s strange that a man has pictures of an old friend and her kids locked away in a box along with Brit’s personal items. Weird af.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

probably AP but the 'free britney thread' is so full i wouldn't of saw these as i wouldn't of had the time! i saw this posted on ATRL.

looks like sam has a lot of pictures and songs including rebellion

can this not be added to the free britney thread otherwise it'll be cluttered and no-one will see this :cutebrit:

i don't get how he has a womanizer demo?

Has anyone discussed the fact that the letter “to Britney from Felicia” is in Britney’s handwriting?

If she doesn’t know how to write a letter (to, from) then the conservatorship stands firm, I’m sorry.

Or maybe they have identical handwriting?

And did she tell Sam to send that to Fe and he put it in his trunk instead?

Why are we not digging deeper into his shady ***? 

4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Has anyone discussed the fact that the letter “to Britney from Felicia” is in Britney’s handwriting?

That's pretty sneaky, Fe always been so pure that no one would expect letter from her being suspicious or worth stealing maybe. :wigsnatched: Great way for hiding stuff :well:
I noticed that C in that handwriting is ominous. :yesokay:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

If she doesn’t know how to write a letter (to, from) then the conservatorship stands firm, I’m sorry.

Or maybe they have identical handwriting?

And did she tell Sam to send that to Fe and he put it in his trunk instead?

Why are we not digging deeper into his shady ***? 

What letter?

Edit: it's an envelope with pics. Fe sent it to Britney. All the stuff in there are CD's and other stuff sent to Britney. Fe writes like that. She even signed as if she were Britney in Planet Hollywood :orangu:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

#imsilentbecauseihavetobe

:janet:

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

After all the effort we put into the movement and showed the world how strong we are, do we really need the help of an abuser? :shameless:

Also, these thirsty gays over his raunchy **** need some help. I will keep them in my prayers. 

YhrSIG7.gif

Yesssss bubbbb

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

What letter?

Lufti posted a picture of his Britney collection and there’s a letter from Felicia TO Britney in there. With Britney’s handwriting.

Either Britney can’t compose a letter OR they have identical writing. Either way, why does Osama have it in his possession?

I feel like we’re even more into the Twilight Zone than before. :pieceofwhat: