#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It won't happen this way. May 10th may open things up for further investigation and hearings, but she won't be freed then. (I just want to give people a heads up on that before May 10th comes and it doesn't go down like that.)

if Britney would ever be freed, wouldn't it be required that she appears on court to begin with?

Another thing is what if in this hearing in May, Jamie and the attorneys show "evidence" of how bad Britney is, and why she needs to still be under the c-ship, and then nothing else happens if the judge feels convinced with their explanations?

• Like 6
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

if Britney would ever be freed, wouldn't it be required that she appears on court to begin with?

Another thing is what if in this hearing in May, Jamie and the attorneys show "evidence" of how bad Britney is, and why she needs to still be under the c-ship, and then nothing else happens if the judge feels convinced with their explanations?

Yes, I'm like ninety-six percent certain she would.

Yeaaaahhh, that part. :ehum: I suppose we're just going to have to accept it. Its not even like we can demand to see what evidence has convinced Brenda of how the c ship is needed, especially since it'll likely include her medical records. So.... that's the bleakest stance, but I don't think there's really anything more that could be done then.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Girl is SO strong. Imagine WANTING to fight back, but deciding not to just so she wouldn't risk losing the right to see her children.

She must've felt so lonely all this time, even with all those people around her. It really breaks my heart ?

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

It won't happen this way. May 10th may open things up for further investigation and hearings, but she won't be freed then. (I just want to give people a heads up on that before May 10th comes and it doesn't go down like that.)

I also have little hopes for 10th May , and i will keep to do so as long as Britney is denied the right to have a lawyer of her choice to tell her side of the story .

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

REPORT JAMIE'S BUSINESSES TO THE IRS.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I don't know, she liked a comment against JamieLynn and the next day she was all smiling with her in her instagram stories... it makes no sense

I feel like she likes the attention and just blindly liking comments. I mean this is the same woman who would allow strangers into their home in Kentwood just so she can sit down and talk to them about Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

I also have little hopes for 10th May , and i will keep to do so as long as Britney is denied the right to have a lawyer of her choice to tell her side of the story .

This is why someone (her mum or her brother) needs to speak up! Someone has to have her back in this. Fight back. Get her a lawyer, give her a voice to speak her truth. Challenge Jamie as conservator. Something. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ConflictedObserver said:

In this situation, definitely Sansa. Right now, she's being held captive by the Lannisters.

I feel like the Lannister was Sam L and Jamie is little finger pretending to help Sansa when in fact he's using her for his own benefit even though he cares about her. Sansa slits his throat in the end, well through arya.

2 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

This is why someone (her mum or her brother) needs to speak up! Someone has to have her back in this. Fight back. Get her a lawyer, give her a voice to speak her truth. Challenge Jamie as conservator. Something. 

We have to kiss lynns ***. It's her f**king daughter. She HAS to do something. Imagine your mom calling you crazy when she knows you're not. Lynn I'm speaking to you! Speak up!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ConflictedObserver said:

In this situation, definitely Sansa. Right now, she's being held captive by the Lannisters.

Yes, but Dany was sold/abused by her own brother and then used like an object by Drogo until she finally was able to make him softer. For how long she is searching her way back home that was taken from her family? People robbed her family and she was taken as a silly girl but got stronger each time. 

Is dat u on that pic tho?

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I thought that might be a possibility until I saw that she was actually following #freebritney accounts on Instagram that absolutely trash the conservatorship - no room for her to misinterpret the subject matter at all (I hope E! News reads that).

I’d like to think that but then again, because of her Lou came into the picture. She is sending mixed signals and it’s hard to tell if she is on our side or not cuz the whole family except for Britney seems brainwashed by Lou.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Her family and friends are the most likely people able to fight the c-ship, better yet they can hire the lawyer of their choice to do so .  Thing is none of them did

• Like 5