Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want her to keep 'Work *****' with the original choreo from the POM show (IDK if it's the opening or not, meh). The rest can be totally skipped, and create a new, EPIC show, including 'Hold It Against Me', 'Radar', 'Get Naked', 'The Hook Up'. And please, for God's sake, do NOT include 'Boys'. 

1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

I have mixed feelings, I think she can't do a Greatest Hits show anymore.. like which new greatest hits would she perform?

Sometimes / BTMYH / FTBOMBH / DLMBTLTK / Overprotected / INYAGNYAW / MP / Radar / HIAM / Criminal / S&S / Ooh La La 

I can't think of other singles that weren't added on the set list of POM... if she adds same songs as POM she will be over it, therefore half assed  choreos and so on... Or hopefully she add non single songs that aren't necessarily greatest hits... 

Hopefully there is a new album, that can make more interesting the show for her to perform.... But at the same time I'm afraid that will be POM Re-Re-Imagined, Re-Re-Mixed, Still Iconic-ish... :umok:

the greatest hits artist is what they are selling for years now. her career is dead. the GH won't stick for more than 5 years. and it will be all of her team and Britney herself fault for being money grabbers and not stepping up the game. :mcwave:

I low key believe that her team knows it, so let's squeeze as much as possible the britney money machine. :mcwave:

Baby One More Time
Oops I Did It Again
I'm A Slave 4 U
Boys
Toxic
Gimme More
Piece Of Me
Womanizer
Till The World Ends
Scream & Shout
Born To Make You Happy
Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know
Overprotected
The Hook Up
My Prerogative
Radar
Hold It Against Me
Invitation
Just Luv Me
Love Me Down

[New Song]
[New Song]
[New Song]

Crazy
Stronger
Lucky
I Love Rock N Roll
Me Against The Music
Breathe On Me
Touch Of My Hand
Everytime
Break The Ice
Do Somethin'
Freakshow
Circus
If U Seek Amy
I Wanna Go
Alien
Work *****
Perfume
Pretty Girls
Do You Wanna Come Over
Make Me
Clumsy
Slumber Party
Change Your Mind

I think a cool fresh show would be great for Britney, and I hope they bring a sort of theme to this show; I have a feeling they will as POM was a straight up greatest hits show for 5 years and another straight forward show like that might result in some kind of backlash. They’ll need something new to sell tickets, plus it’ll be in a new venue.

As for songs, I think they’ll keep her main hits and replace the rest with other popular album tracks of hers, like Get Naked, Shattered Glass, Showdown.

We already knew this would be the surprise. This has been in the works at least since Lou and Jamie were at the POM show last year before that residency even wrapped up. The new residency should start the first half of next year which is what’s rumored. I’m not mad or excited about this.?

It’ll be the some old Britney just a different residency. Inconsistent dancing alternating between good and IDGAF. Nice costumes at first which she’ll destroy. More arm waving and hairography and ponytail fixing. Any shows she does will be a greatest hits show because she hasn’t had a BB #1 on the main charts since FF era.

Until Britney and her team gets their professional & personal **** together and until Britney looks like the pop star she’s supposed to be on and off stage *consistently* then she’ll remain a nostalgia act who the GP will pity and make fun of her on her own social media. I don’t expect artistic, visual growth or changes at all. I’m realistic AF.

I don't want Oops and Baby back unless its new vocals or original or VMA choreography.

Actually that goes for most of the old (2011 and older)songs, new vocals or toss them.

Work *****, Boys, Do Somethin, Freakshow, I Love Rock n Roll, TOMH, Breathe On Me, Piece of Me, TTWE, HIAM, Make Me, Circus.. I don't ever need to see those perfumed again .. :nochillbrit:

Archived