Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My initial thoughts when she went on Ellen were tickets would go on sale October 18 with a show(s) on NYE or something. I hope it's not for a few more months, at least. This show really needs to be done properly, and stripped completely of everything POM was. The budget doesn't have to be huge, we just need quality in every aspect.

Just now, It's Lucky ***** said:

You know what. I'm done being disappointed and expecting things to be like they were. She's done so much already and this is just the way she wants it to go. I'm just gonna be happy with what she chooses to do. But I swear she better not use one single prop choreography or outfit from pom. A fresh new show will be great.

True but I am already ready for us praising POM show after the new one kicks off 

Xtina_Voice_Chair_Flip_Liberation_Tour_D

25 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Will bump it when we see her opening the show with WB and including the old Boys performance

They scrapped the orbe entrance in 2016 because of Jlo's props and multiple stage changes (I think it was because of her *** but nevermind).

You think they won't change the whole show at a completely different venue? And she'll release a new album till then so it's safe to say that she'll add new songs to keep things fresh as our legendary fave always says :juggingu:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

They scrapped the orbe entrance in 2016 because of Jlo's props and multiple stage changes (I think it was because of her *** but nevermind).

You think they won't change the whole show at a completely different venue? And she'll release a new album till then so it's safe to say that she'll add new songs to keep things fresh as our legendary fave always says :juggingu:

I dunno, that's Britney that we're talking bout

I see her doing the POM show with adding Pretty Girls or IWG just to keep it fresh

Archived