Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Goku said:

At least we can stream this mess LIVE all together.

Xtina_Voice_Chair_Flip_Liberation_Tour_D

A day to remember. I can't wait for the drama, meltdowns and her bored attitude.

Hopefully they'll scrap the helicopter entrance this time around :tifflmao: 

I wish they made something especial, like gathering a bunch of fans holding cards that together make Britney's face if seen from above. Maybe the people in the front row can dress up like her :yaknow:

:jj:

I have mixed feelings, I think she can't do a Greatest Hits show anymore.. like which new greatest hits would she perform?

Sometimes / BTMYH / FTBOMBH / DLMBTLTK / Overprotected / INYAGNYAW / MP / Radar / HIAM / Criminal / S&S / Ooh La La 

I can't think of other singles that weren't added on the set list of POM... if she adds same songs as POM she will be over it, therefore half assed  choreos and so on... Or hopefully she add non single songs that aren't necessarily greatest hits... 

Hopefully there is a new album, that can make more interesting the show for her to perform.... But at the same time I'm afraid that will be POM Re-Re-Imagined, Re-Re-Mixed, Still Iconic-ish... :umok:

19 minutes ago, Goku said:

She's sick of settin'.

Stream sick of settin' from her legendary flop album "Liberation".

Also: she has an attitude in this gif. When will Vegasney?

awh, right, of course when she can't fit those fake hips/*** in dat chair lmao, horrific outfit they ruined the hot low rise version with this magnitude omg :tifflmao:

Archived