Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

I think we all knew it was going to be a residency at another venue!! The question is how much will she change it!!?? It needs to be a complete revamp..choreo and all! Also will she release new music for her 20th anniversary to coincide with it! If she does neither... Epic fail!! :lollistare: The new album (if it exists) will probably release between December 2018 to Mid 2019 which makes sense.. Honestly we'll see how much of a fail her team is this time!!:zoomzoom:

She can't keep rehashing her old hits!! It needs to be a re-invention and tag that on if necessary or bye-bye Britney.. Starting to become that.. :tiffanycries:

Bold part: I hate saying this, I think this is the way her career's gonna go for the rest of her life and she'll ride on that stream of her greatest hits. There's still a lot of artists older than Britney that releases new stuff and live in the now when it concerns their career. And then there's the artists that know the past is where their bread and butter comes from. If they can't do it on their own, they'll team up with similar artists. Makes me think of the time I was looking at the paper and saw an ad for a Tears for Fears/Hall & Oates joint tour. Yeah, fans would still check for TFF and H & O. But can you say the general population would be all over a new album from either one? 

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

She’ll make $500k a show and:

- NO LIVE VOCALS

- MEDIOCRE DANCING

- SELF DONE HAIR AND MAKEUP (tragic)

- HORRIBLE COSTUMES

- MORE AWKWARD SPOKEN MOMENTS BETWEEN SONGS

- AWFUL MEET AND GREETS

Did I miss anything? :heresthetea:

This woman is getting paid half a million dollars for what, exactly? For putting on a pitiful show. Her new Vegas show will suck just as much as POM, if not worse.

It is increasingly difficult to remain a Britney fan these days.

I mean, going on Ellen to make an announcement about an announcement? Not even doing an interview? :tiffsniffle: 

I can’t with her and her team’s lazy *****. They give us NOTHING of value.

:zoomzoom:

What bothers me is the that she and her team CAN do it very well and do not even try.

15 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney made 57 million dollars last year, they're doing an outstanding job :whatitellu:

It's not always about the money.

I've lost all interest in her as an entertainer, and it has nothing to do with Vegas.

It's about the way her Team does things.

Everything is cheap. Everything is underwhelming. Everything is just...meh. :wontcry:

6 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I would rather for her to retire instead of doing this... career suicide. it's already dead some what but that's it. she's not even on her 40's. once again i'm not surprised... nothing is since bj.

maybe she's afraid to retire cause the paparazzi will invade her private life again? god knows why.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9483-1379431064-8.g

I can't believe this is the turn her career took. I know I just mentioned Tears for Fears and Hall & Oates in my last post. They're all a lot older than Britney. Roland, Curt, Darryl and John probably are at least in their 60s. It just seems unusual to see somebody in their 30s already acting like a greatest hits artist. But maybe I'm wrong in my thoughts. Maybe it's a case of "I want to rake in the money as quickly as I can cause it's gonna be a whole level of bizarre if I'm 64 years old lipping to Baby One More Time, Toxic, etc. I don't want to do it and won't do it."

I knew another residency was coming the only part that sucks for me is that it's her 20 year anniversary and 10th album and it will be tied yet again to another residency and follow the same curse as BJ, and Glory and complete the trinity with little promo.

It would have been wonderful had she put focus on the new album, videos, promotions, award shows and talk shows and then maybe 3rd single time start up another residency.

It sucks that everything is going to be tied to this new residency as the focus and Britney is nearing 40 locked in Vegas and in a C Ship.

9 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I knew another residency was coming the only part that sucks for me is that it's her 20 year anniversary and 10th album and it will be tied yet again to another residency and follow the same curse as BJ, and Glory and complete the trinity with little promo.

It would have been wonderful had she put focus on the new album, videos, promotions, award shows and talk shows and then maybe 3rd single time start up another residency.

It sucks that everything is going to be tied to this new residency as the focus and Britney is nearing 40 locked in Vegas and in a C Ship.

She's never locked in Vegas since its her choice

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

She's never locked in Vegas since its her choice

What choices does she have? Shes locked in a C Ship and it's never ending reportedly.

Vegas shes locked so she can juggle being a mom until the boys are 18 and no more child support to flop fed.

All Britney has is her sons, music and performing and *** and men.

She has no control over her life fully, her finances, her travels and so much more and she's almost 40.

People think her opinion on happiness has changed since For The Record, to me if shes still in "jail" as in the C Ship as Spears put it than shes not happy full and able to live independent and make all of her own decisions.

It's not her prerogative.

Just now, IconicShow said:

What choices does she have? Shes locked in a C Ship and it's never ending reportedly.

Vegas shes locked so she can juggle being a mom until the boys are 18 and no more child support to flop fed.

All Britney has is her sons, music and performing and *** and men.

She has no control over her life fully, her finances, her travels and so much more and she's almost 40.

People think her opinion on happiness has changed since For The Record, to me if shes still in "jail" as in the C Ship as Spears put it than shes not happy full and able to live independent and make all of her own decisions.

It's not her prerogative.

:clap:

3 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Name me a celeb who looks the same outside of their Photoshop pics

I'm waiting

Don't misunderstand me. I'm not turning my nose up at photoshop. I'm okay with photoshop that's actually helpful. I look at those Kenzo pictures of Britney's and they didn't look a thing like her! It was way too much and that's the point I'm getting at. I've been a Britney fan since the BOMT days and it's bad if somebody had printed those pictures out and asked me "Who's that?" and I would've looked like an idiot with a blank stare on my face as I say "I don't have a clue." I still disagree with what people were saying about her looking like Jessica Simpson in those pics. She didn't look like Jessica to me. It's during "Work *****" I thought she looked like Jessica. 

Archived