She’ll make $500k a show and:

- NO LIVE VOCALS

- MEDIOCRE DANCING

- SELF DONE HAIR AND MAKEUP (tragic)

- HORRIBLE COSTUMES

- MORE AWKWARD SPOKEN MOMENTS BETWEEN SONGS

- AWFUL MEET AND GREETS

Did I miss anything? :heresthetea:

This woman is getting paid half a million dollars for what, exactly? For putting on a pitiful show. Her new Vegas show will suck just as much as POM, if not worse.

It is increasingly difficult to remain a Britney fan these days.

I mean, going on Ellen to make an announcement about an announcement? Not even doing an interview? :tiffsniffle: 

I can’t with her and her team’s lazy *****. They give us NOTHING of value.

:zoomzoom:

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

I defended her so long, and I knew that this was coming.. but a little hope left in me was hoping for a smart career move! 

She’s so basic now, lazy, she needs other artists for more attention, she’s a joke(r) now! 

I’m really sorry and y’all can downvote me: but I really hope she gonna flop HARD! 

She's put a match to her dying career. She doesn't care but what makes the whole idea of Britney's career so funny is that she expects others to care and fork out their hard earned money to watch her flick her hair back and forth and lip her way through an entire show. It's pathetic. 

Everyone in this world works for their money and her performing 3 times a week for a couple of hours shouldn't be as horrible as everyone is making it out to be. It ain't that deep 

I don’t get the meltdowns. I mean I saw them coming, but at the same time I don’t understand them. We all knew this was happening, this shouldn’t be news to anyone here.

I don’t mind that she wants to stay in Vegas to be honest. Doing traditional worldwide tours for new albums/music wouldn’t work for her anymore for a variety of reasons that most people here can’t recognize.

I just hope she steps up her game big time in every category; costumes, storyline/show theme, production, glam, and most importantly choreography. Dare I say some live vocals? LOL. But my confidence in any of that changing is basically zero, so it is what it is. Melting down over the state of her career at this point just feels pointless... It’s been this way for so long now.

This forum is an indication of what Britney's career is at this moment in time - dying a slow painful death. She's only in her late 30s and she is a nostalgia act. We can blame her team as much as we want but Larry isn't as stupid as we all make him out to be. He knows what the formula to success is but he has an artist that doesn't want to do anything as a client. If it was up to Larry he would have Britney on a world tour never taking a break releasing albums back to back. This is all Britney and Britney alone. She doesn't want to tour, she doesn't want to perform. The woman has crippling anxiety but still wants to make money and the only way to do that is to let her rot in Vegas. Pure fact :janet:

I don’t get it why most of you here are having these stupid meltdowns... it was obvious it’s going to be new residency...

To be honest as long as its going to be brand new show and if new album coming up with it witch should happen for sure I’m going to be really happy and excited about. That all I want and some time later this show will be probably taken overseas on tour...

I would be having a meltdown only if it’s piece Of me show re-remixed.... and no new album. They can’t keep milking this show and I’m sure Britney herself is so over doing this show and probably over of her self not getting exciting of doing this show every night.

And I just hope the new album will be just as good as Glory and they won’t miss the apportunities like they did with Glory...

So... is Britney officially a "sellout"?  I mean, I guess she has always fit the definition of a sellout but still... 

Now I go back to that interview someone posted a few days ago, the interview she did WAY back when she was 19 and see all along she just wanted to be a rich showgirl... so, it is what she wanted to be.  If you aren't satisfied, it's officially time to move on. 

19 minutes ago, Explicit said:

This forum is an indication of what Britney's career is at this moment in time - dying a slow painful death. She's only in her late 30s and she is a nostalgia act. We can blame her team as much as we want but Larry isn't as stupid as we all make him out to be. He knows what the formula to success is but he has an artist that doesn't want to do anything as a client. If it was up to Larry he would have Britney on a world tour never taking a break releasing albums back to back. This is all Britney and Britney alone. She doesn't want to tour, she doesn't want to perform. The woman has crippling anxiety but still wants to make money and the only way to do that is to let her rot in Vegas. Pure fact :janet:

Larry works for Britney 

Britney has a life and is not a famewhore or someone obsessed with being on top.

Britney does things on her terms

6 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

She needs a rest from her career but guess that Daddy Spears won't turn off the money machine :jlostare:

They're destroying both her legacy and her career

He doesn't make that much money off of her anyways and most of Britney money goes to Britney.

Always understand that Vegas is Britney choice and always has been.

7 hours ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

You know what. I'm done being disappointed and expecting things to be like they were. She's done so much already and this is just the way she wants it to go. I'm just gonna be happy with what she chooses to do. But I swear she better not use one single prop choreography or outfit from pom. A fresh new show will be great.

I wouldn't have minded seeing the "kisses" outfit again. Too bad she ****** that one up. 

Archived