Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean.. it has to be a new show but even then it's only going to be entertaining for like the first month and after that it's just gonna be another couple of dreadful years dryer than the desert performance itself.. :juggingu:

whatever.. it's not like we can do anything about it.. if we get new music and if Sarah sticks around them I guess I'm content.. at this point I've learned not to expect much.. :imdying:

I think we all knew it was going to be a residency at another venue!! The question is how much will she change it!!?? It needs to be a complete revamp..choreo and all! Also will she release new music for her 20th anniversary to coincide with it! If she does neither... Epic fail!! :lollistare: The new album (if it exists) will probably release between December 2018 to Mid 2019 which makes sense.. Honestly we'll see how much of a fail her team is this time!!:zoomzoom:

She can't keep rehashing her old hits!! It needs to be a re-invention and tag that on if necessary or bye-bye Britney.. Starting to become that.. :tiffanycries:

Archived