Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on a serious note, if you think about it

having a steady career for almost 20 years, i don't really blame her to aim lower and keep it steady

most people who've worked 20+ years would like to as well

with that said, she shouldn't expect the ROI to be the same has she did back in her prime

1 minute ago, joe sp said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10041802

I defended her so long, and I knew that this was coming.. but a little hope left in me was hoping for a smart career move! 

She’s so basic now, lazy, she needs other artists for more attention, she’s a joke(r) now! 

I’m really sorry and y’all can downvote me: but I really hope she gonna flop HARD! 

Yo, doesn't this girl gets tired of Vegas? :heresthetea:

I mean I know the money is "good" (I'm sorry but $500k a night is not good enough for a legend) but wouldn't feel better making 2x maybe 3x more making albums and going on tour?:mhmsureny: As I recalled, during The Circus Tour didn't you get like $1.5 million per night??:thinkney: Much more than the so claim of $500k per night. Also that tour got close or more money than POM did and it took like 9 months too.

Whatever I'm still here, you know we love Britney, Ima be on this Stan train till I die, matter of fact ***** I'm gonna conduct the train myself. Have fun in Vegas with that $500k, go off sis I guess. :kiss: 

10 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I mean I know the money is "good" (I'm sorry but $500k a night is not good enough for a legend) but wouldn't feel better making 2x maybe 3x more making albums and going on tour?:mhmsureny: As I recalled, during The Circus Tour didn't you get like $1.5 million per night??:thinkney: Much more than the so claim of $500k per night. Also that tour got close or more money than POM did and it took like 9 months too.

Whatever I'm still here, you know we love Britney, Ima be on this Stan train till I die, matter of fact ***** I'm gonna conduct the train myself. Have fun in Vegas with that $500k, go off sis I guess. :kiss: 

I guess she prefers Vegas because this way she's not away from the people she loves. Would you like to be every year or every two years away from your family because of work? Now that she knows how being in Vegas is, I think she won't tour so often.

Can’t even have a meltdown. I just literally don’t care anymore. 

20 years of being a Stan but there is nothing there anymore. She is the most snoozefest artist now. Yes she will always have lconic moments but her career is getting forgotten between Taylor and Beyoncé. 

Gaga will slay 2019 so that is at least something exciting in the pop world. Vegas done right by someone. 

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

I don't want Oops and Baby back unless its new vocals or original or VMA choreography.

Actually that goes for most of the old (2011 and older)songs, new vocals or toss them.

Work *****, Boys, Do Somethin, Freakshow, I Love Rock n Roll, TOMH, Breathe On Me, Piece of Me, TTWE, HIAM, Make Me, Circus.. I don't ever need to see those perfumed again .. :nochillbrit:

truth is... she’s going to ruin every song of hers that she decides to perform with her mediocrity.

19 minutes ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

She was so miserable during the European tour. She clearly hates touring.

Vegas is just something that keeps her "working" and making easy money, whether is a LOT of money, or just the same she was doing with the previous residency. 

I do wish she did the residency in another place, why just Vegas? She should start a new trend and make her own residency in LA or Hawaii or something. I wanna visit other places :unbothered: 

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Can’t even have a meltdown. I just literally don’t care anymore. 

20 years of being a Stan but there is nothing there anymore. She is the most snoozefest artist now. Yes she will always have lconic moments but her career is getting forgotten between Taylor and Beyoncé. 

Gaga will slay 2019 so that is at least something exciting in the pop world. Vegas done right by someone. 

True, let's stan Tay and Beyonke :ohi:

This is the most ridiculous idea ever. Yes I understand that she loves it there and doesn't want to be away from her family but why not create a schedule where she is home when her kids are. Look at artists like Beyonce who have three children. I am sorry but there is no excuse. 

She is killing her career and honestly she's become money hungry. She doesn't care about her legacy or fans to be quite honest. I would rather her retire and live on a farm somewhere than put her fans through this excruciating decision. There are other ways to make money. 

The only thing that could save this mess is a complete new revamped show and new music. If not she can keep it. Most of the people here that say they'll empty their bank accounts to visit her upcoming redundant show are lying or are plain stupid.:beynah:

I just... her greatest hits are so tired. I don’t want to see another Boys performance with spoken vocals that don’t even sound like the way currentney speaks, Slave 4 U watered down x100, Toxic with 100 more breast explosions, and lipsynced ballads.

This is so sad. No new music, no new documentary. 

I expect the new residency will be using the same vegas promo pics 

Ugh. :byebye:

Archived