Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I don't want Oops and Baby back unless its new vocals or original or VMA choreography.

Actually that goes for most of the old (2011 and older)songs, new vocals or toss them.

Work *****, Boys, Do Somethin, Freakshow, I Love Rock n Roll, TOMH, Breathe On Me, Piece of Me, TTWE, HIAM, Make Me, Circus.. I don't ever need to see those perfumed again .. :nochillbrit:

I literally couldn't stand Oops being gone again :tiffanycries: I waited so long for it to be included back since OHT. 

BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic, GM, Circus, TTWE (full song), WB and DYWCO should be the only old songs she should perform. Also BOM with a new arrangement could work too.

Even though I love Stronger and Crazy, I think it's time for they to go unless they get a really cool remix. Everytime, MATM, Womanizer, DS, MM, SP, etc won't be missed. I mean, Womanizer will always be there, but I hate that they never remix it, I mean, it's not very easy to remix it without ruining, but it just gets old. 

It would be fun if she included non singles, but I doubt she remembers any besides Freakshow and Touch of My Hand.

Of course everything will stay, except the choreos and the props, so I really don't expect anything  :raven: 

:( I’m sad.

:crying1::crying1::crying1:

why Brinny  why 

:crying2::crying3: 

I always wanted to see her on tour before I became 15 

Sadly never going to happen :crying1:

I’m already thinking about having to go to Vegas to see her and spending a lot on tickets (I don’t live in the us) 

what about the meet and greets and everything VIP else 

WHYYYY :crying2: 

last time she went to my country was FFT and I was so young

POM tour didn’t even come close to my country 

I’ll have to accept to start saving coins for 2019 cause I’m sure she won’t go on tour ever ever and it will be Vegas over and over and over again

:sobbing: at least I have the minimum of hope she’s dropping a new single later this year and a new album earlier next year, she gotta have at least some material to promote the residency right? Please? 

Plus, I love meet and greets but I have my doubts after the Marta scandal 

and it’s expensive af , as always 

Britney I love you and I loved POM (2015-2016)  but please can’t you go on tour at least once in 2019 :crying1: is it too much to ask? 

Ugh. This is exactly what I was telling my co-worker. Her announcement is not going to be anything exciting or unexpected.

At least this gives me a chance to go to Las Vegas and see her live since I never went to POM.

But I'm with y'all who say the entire show — especially the setlist — needs to be revamped. And I can't imagine that MGM would want her to do the same sort of show she did at Planet Hollywood. But 2019 is soon and if it's truly going to coincide with the release of BOMT… that's in f**king January. That's not enough time to get a whole new show together imo.

UGGGGHH… lemme just try to focus on the positive of having a reason go to Vegas. :coffee:

Archived