Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

11 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

That’s true, ugh I guess she’s just over it. 

It kinda sucks because not only is she a bad performer now, her personality or what we know of it” is kind of a mystery. I get she wants to keep some parts private but we don’t even know her anymore.

shes just done but I will still support and get my *** to Vegas. It kinda sucks but we have to live with it.

because as cappycorn likes to say as long as britney likes it.

You are a better person then I am. Until Britney works on her performances and sings atleast two songs live there is no way in God's green earth I am spending a cent on her. If she doesn't think we as her fans deserve the best from her (performance wise I could care less about the rest) then she ain't getting my support in terms monetary value. People on here don't seem to comprehend the value of a dollar. That is why she keeps rinsing her fans. She can literally crap in perfume bottle and call it 'One Last Time' and her deluded stans would still buy it. :checkit:

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GemmaTeller said:

As shitty as it is and i have like zero interest in going to her new show it's easy for us to say "She should just retire if she's not gonna give it her all!" and things like that but I wonder how many of us would be able to pass up millions of dollars for doing no work. And if she doesn't care about her legacy and has decided to just keep pulling in money until nobody wants to pay anymore it really seems like a no-lose situation for her. She gets to keep making millions, stay in one spot, doesn't have to make an effort or put on a great show, and if her legacy is ruined I doubt she cares. Nobody should really be shocked or dissapointed anymore with anything she does and if you don't like it just stop giving her your money and support and move on. There are plenty of other artists out there.

This. 

It makes me think she is a bad person by milking her remaining fans. It bothers me. It’s gross. 

There would be no problem if she tried. 

1 minute ago, Explicit said:

You are a better person then I am. Until Britney works on her performances and sings atleast two songs live there is no way in God's green earth I am spending a cent on her. If she doesn't think we as her fans deserve the best from her (performance wise I could care less about the rest) then she ain't getting my support in terms monetary value. People on here don't seem to comprehend the value of a dollar. That iswhy she keeps rinsing her fans. She can literally crap in perfume bottle and call it 'One Last Time' and her deluded stans would still buy it. :checkit:

Honestly you’re right! I do feel like i wasted money on the piece of me tour because it was crap compared to when I saw her in Vegas.

id go to this new show just because it’s fresh. You know what sucks is that britney fans ,myself included, would make ourselves look stupid to the general public by defending her as a performer/artist but she doesn’t deliver anything to back up our claims.

it sucks when you’re supportive and she doesn’t do anything that deserves the support.

4 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I wish this was true but I really believe she’d rather hide away in Hawaii and do something else.

i don’t think she has the drive and passion that beyonce and Jlo have. Those women love the fame and accolades. Britney just wants to dance in her room and probably paint.

I wish she would hide away in Hawaii and do something else!

I'd rather see her have passion for something that pays minimum wage than see her dial it in and take the paycheque.

She already has enough money. There's no need for her to keep doing this if she and her Team are all going to do it half-assed.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wish she would hide away in Hawaii and do something else!

I'd rather see her have passion for something that pays minimum wage than see her dial it in and take the paycheque.

She already has enough money. There's no need for her to keep doing this if she and her Team are all going to do it half-assed.

What if she doesn’t have as much as we think? All the doctors, lawyers, Kfed, all the people she employs, the people she needs to pay off to keep stories quiet?

lol I’m sure she has more than enough but just throwing that idea out there.

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't believe that's true.

I feel like she's in the same spot that Beyonce was before she fired her father as her manager. Or the same spot that JLo was when she took a tumble at the AMA's.

Britney is in a creative rut, and a large part of that has to do with the people she surrounds herself with. 

The sad part is that she couldn't fire them, even if she wanted to. And I think that is the majority of the problem.

She's the one that tells her choreographers to keep her moves simple and tone things down, she's the one that prefers to do her own hair and makeup, she's the one who designs her "outfits" and tells her seamtresses to make them, she's the one that chooses not to rehearse and not to sing live at all. I don't think it's some kind of rebelious act, she just doesn't need to outdo herself anymore.

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's the one that tells her choreographers to keep her moves simple and tone things down, she's the one that prefers to do her own hair and makeup, she's the one who designs her "outfits" and tells her seamtresses to make them, she's the one that chooses not to rehearse and not to sing live at all. I don't think it's some kind of rebelious act, she just doesn't need to outdo herself anymore.

Sounds like self-sabotage to me.

And to the people that think Britney's career will forever live on if she keeps up this shenanigans...Look at this forum. Britney has lost a solid 70% off her fan base. Everyone has grown up and realised that they can't support someone who genuinly doesn't care. Yes you can blame it on Britney being psychologically ill but mental illness but doesn't give someone the right to commit day light robbery and defraud their fans. You can't continiously promise people something 'fresh' and 'nothing like they've seen before' until the jig is up. I will always love Britney and I have been with her since day one but eventually you just can't support someone that does not respect your heard earned money. At least Rihanna as mediocre as she can be at times wouldn't dare make a mockery of her fan base. :endit:

19 minutes ago, Explicit said:

And to the people that think Britney's career will forever live on if she keeps up this shenanigans...Look at this forum. Britney has lost a solid 70% off her fan base. Everyone has grown up and realised that they can't support someone who genuinly doesn't care. Yes you can blame it on Britney being psychologically ill but mental illness but doesn't give someone the right to commit day light robbery and defraud their fans. You can't continiously promise people something 'fresh' and 'nothing like they've seen before' until the jig is up. I will always love Britney and I have been with her since day one but eventually you just can't support someone that does not respect your heard earned money. At least Rihanna as mediocre as she can be at times wouldn't dare make a mockery of her fan base. :endit:

70% of her fan base? Good lord, exhale is not a way to measure that considering a majority of the people here have bitched about everything she does since she came out of Lynne’s ******. All y’all do is ***** ***** every ******** second of the day. 

20 minutes ago, Explicit said:

What more do y’all f**king want? She’s recording a new album and creating a brand new show. You all asked for her to travel and tour and she DID. She has the perfect balance now between pop star and mother. She f**king worked 24/7 for 12 years and they pushed her so hard she spiraled into the darkest hole possible. She worked hard on Glory and put her all into that record and she’s slowly building the confidence back that she had before the breakdown. Like give her some damn credit. I don’t understand this fan base. Gaga is only 10 years into her career and she’s choosing to do Vegas now (because britney changed that landscape) and her fans aren’t having a f**king meltdown. And britney isn’t stuck in one city anymore. Vegas allows her to be flexible and tour when she wants to. Just give the girl a f**king chance now that she’s giving us something new again. 

3 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What more do y’all f**king want? She’s recording a new album and creating a brand new show. You all asked for her to travel and tour and she DID. She has the perfect balance now between pop star and mother. She f**king worked 24/7 for 12 years and they pushed her so hard she spiraled into the darkest hole possible. She worked hard on Glory and put her all into that record and she’s slowly building the confidence back that she had before the breakdown. Like give her some damn credit. I don’t understand this fan base. Gaga is only 10 years into her career and she’s choosing to do Vegas now (because britney changed that landscape) and her fans aren’t having a f**king meltdown. And britney isn’t stuck in one city anymore. Vegas allows her to be flexible and tour when she wants to. Just give the girl a f**king chance now that she’s giving us something new again. 

THISSSSSS

42 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

We been knew for years literally :hideous:

jesus christ britney I hope she’s announcing her new single and album as well. If she started a residency without a new song that would be the final blow to me :wontcry:

oh britny brinty :jlostare:

She’s already confirmed she was recording a new album. Obviously with a new residency, new music is on the way. She said herself that B10 is a secret and like it’s only been two years ******** 

19 hours ago, Char4B said:

70% of her fan base? Good lord, exhale is not a way to measure that considering a majority of the people here have bitched about everything she does since she came out of Lynne’s ******. All y’all do is ***** ***** every ******** second of the day. 

I was being nice, it's a solid 80%. I would respect your opinion if I actually bitched as much as you said I did on Exhale but fortunately for me I don't spend a lot of time here. Britney's 'exciting' announcement brought me here but I should've known that it was just another lame *** stale tactic to make money on her and her team's part. Britney's fanbase is non-existent. Does it make me sad? Yes because I know what she is capable of but unfortunately for us she doesn't care. If she gave us a half decent performance no one here would care as much as you think we do. Look at this thread...I have been using exhale on and off for 10 years I have never seen so much dissapointment in one post. Even loyal stans don't care anymore. :evilpatrick:

2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I was being nice, it's a solid 80%. I would respect your opinion if I actually bitched as much as you said I did on Exhale but fortunately for me I don't spend a lot of time here. Britney's 'exciting' announcement brought me here but I should've known that it was just another lame as stale tactic to make money on her and her team's part. Britney's fanbases is non-existent. Does it make me sad? Yes because I know what she is capable of but unfortunately for us she doesn't care. If she gave us a half decent performance no one here would care as much as you think we do. Look at this thread...I have been using exhale on and off for 10 years I have never seen so much dissapointment in one post. Even loyal stans don't care anymore. :evilpatrick:

Her fan base doesn’t exist? Oh lord.

im done here. buh bye. 

Archived