Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What more do y’all f**king want? She’s recording a new album and creating a brand new show. You all asked for her to travel and tour and she DID. She has the perfect balance now between pop star and mother. She f**king worked 24/7 for 12 years and they pushed her so hard she spiraled into the darkest hole possible. She worked hard on Glory and put her all into that record and she’s slowly building the confidence back that she had before the breakdown. Like give her some damn credit. I don’t understand this fan base. Gaga is only 10 years into her career and she’s choosing to do Vegas now (because britney changed that landscape) and her fans aren’t having a f**king meltdown. And britney isn’t stuck in one city anymore. Vegas allows her to be flexible and tour when she wants to. Just give the girl a f**king chance now that she’s giving us something new again. 

I would agree with you if everything she did wasn't so messy. Her performances are 100% lipped, she doesn't even care enough to sing one song live. Not one, not even half a song. She comes on stage and wears kohl eyeliner and has a messy, ratty weave in and knee taps her way around the stage and charges over a 100 dollars for nose bleed seats. Having a mental breakdown isn't an excuse to snatch people's money away. It happened ten years ago and yes it was awful but if she isn't feeling well she should stay home and get well. I would rather her get better and excute her job the way she should do. Don't compare her to Gaga. LOL Gaga is going to kill Vegas...She is going to sing live, play instruments and dance around all at the same time. If Britney did half off the things Gaga will most definately do in Vegas I would pay thousands of dollars to see her, but we all know that we are going to get 1/100 off it. Don't delude yourself. People like yourself are enabling this awful behaviour. You should want more for your buck. :cackling:

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Britney and her team are out of the loop, and truly aren’t aware of how tired people are of POM/pOM 2.0? I honestly can’t tell maybe someone here has better insight?

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Britney isn't doing Britney hun.

You know damn well she would like to get away and travel how she wants.

Have her sons and not be a slave to K Feds bank account.

Britney hasn't been her self in a decade now, I'm no doctor so I don't diagnose I just get the feeling the real Britney isn't the one that's been in a C Ship.

Her life is so controlled, she has to put up a front when really shes melting down inside and becoming a robot on groundhog day trying to get by.

It's sad.

She's doing her

Vegas is something she been wanting since 2005 when she had her first child.

She has her time off from work

She has her son's a lot and K Fed gets chump change from Britney

Britney herself, just more grown,  wise and mature.  One can see on her instagram that she still the same but more grown.

4 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I wonder if Britney and her team are out of the loop, and truly aren’t aware of how tired people are of POM/pOM 2.0? I honestly can’t tell maybe someone here has better insight?

I don't think they take forums or social media as a measurement. They just look at the boxscore and confirm people ARE really here for more of Britney and her music.

1 hour ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What more do y’all f**king want? She’s recording a new album and creating a brand new show. You all asked for her to travel and tour and she DID. She has the perfect balance now between pop star and mother. She f**king worked 24/7 for 12 years and they pushed her so hard she spiraled into the darkest hole possible. She worked hard on Glory and put her all into that record and she’s slowly building the confidence back that she had before the breakdown. Like give her some damn credit. I don’t understand this fan base. Gaga is only 10 years into her career and she’s choosing to do Vegas now (because britney changed that landscape) and her fans aren’t having a f**king meltdown. And britney isn’t stuck in one city anymore. Vegas allows her to be flexible and tour when she wants to. Just give the girl a f**king chance now that she’s giving us something new again. 

Thank you

49 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I would agree with you if everything she did wasn't so messy. Her performances are 100% lipped, she doesn't even care enough to sing one song live. Not one, not even half a song. She comes on stage and wears kohl eyeliner and has a messy, ratty weave in and knee taps her way around the stage and charges over a 100 dollars for nose bleed seats. Having a mental breakdown isn't an excuse to snatch people's money away. It happened ten years ago and yes it was awful but if she isn't feeling well she should stay home and get well. I would rather her get better and excute her job the way she should do. Don't compare her to Gaga. LOL Gaga is going to kill Vegas...She is going to sing live, play instruments and dance around all at the same time. If Britney did half off the things Gaga will most definately do in Vegas I would pay thousands of dollars to see her, but we all know that we are going to get 1/100 off it. Don't delude yourself. People like yourself are enabling this awful behaviour. You should want more for your buck. :cackling:

Go spend your money on Gaga

You will not be missed

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

And to the people that think Britney's career will forever live on if she keeps up this shenanigans...Look at this forum. Britney has lost a solid 70% off her fan base. Everyone has grown up and realised that they can't support someone who genuinly doesn't care. Yes you can blame it on Britney being psychologically ill but mental illness but doesn't give someone the right to commit day light robbery and defraud their fans. You can't continiously promise people something 'fresh' and 'nothing like they've seen before' until the jig is up. I will always love Britney and I have been with her since day one but eventually you just can't support someone that does not respect your heard earned money. At least Rihanna as mediocre as she can be at times wouldn't dare make a mockery of her fan base. :endit:

58 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I was being nice, it's a solid 80%. I would respect your opinion if I actually bitched as much as you said I did on Exhale but fortunately for me I don't spend a lot of time here. Britney's 'exciting' announcement brought me here but I should've known that it was just another lame as stale tactic to make money on her and her team's part. Britney's fanbase is non-existent. Does it make me sad? Yes because I know what she is capable of but unfortunately for us she doesn't care. If she gave us a half decent performance no one here would care as much as you think we do. Look at this thread...I have been using exhale on and off for 10 years I have never seen so much dissapointment in one post. Even loyal stans don't care anymore. :evilpatrick:

lol

39494140_1093749050781103_889856497188601856_n.jpg

stfu you are embarrassing yourself.  Be calm and drink your lemonade. :demi:

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, Passionfruit said:

lol

39494140_1093749050781103_889856497188601856_n.jpg

stfu you are embarrassing yourself.  Be calm and drink your lemonade. :demi:

giphy.webp

Coming from the one that just told me to STFU and is posting Beyonce pictures/Gifs. I know the truth hurts, it'll get better in time. And to be honest don't try and shade Beyonce, she popped out twins and still able to keep her weave intact and excute her dance routines oh and sing live. :cackling:

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think they take forums or social media as a measurement. They just look at the boxscore and confirm people ARE really here for more of Britney and her music.

But forums and social media is like the majority of the story in 2018. I get not making it the primary factor in making decisions and all, but I’m wondering where or if it registers on their radar? 

1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Coming from the one that just told me to STFU and is posting Beyonce pictures/Gifs. I know the truth hurts, it'll get better in time. And to be honest don't try and shade Beyonce, she popped out twins and still able to keep her weave intact and excute her dance routines oh and sing live. :cackling:

lol she is an expert airing her dirty laundry. So talented! using her personal drama, because nobody cares about her empty charisma/personality and cheated ***, bye little bumblebee :beylaugh:

4 hours ago, nels64 said:

Lol that’s what they all said when the first residency was announced, and when they extended it, and when it went on tour, lol. Her career will NEVER be what it was in 1998-2011. Y’all need to get over it. 

She enjoys this format way more. It’s easier for her and makes her happy. Now she’s just gotta get her **** together and be passionate now that it’s a new show and just continue to give us quality music. That’s all I care about. 

I mean, I knew about the new residency for a while now so I’ve made my peace with it. :whatitellu: and I totally get why it’s preferable for her. 

The thing that worries me, is them recycling POM or parts of it...

Archived