Exhale Reacts: Britney's Big Announcement Is Her New Las Vegas Residency

Jordan Miller

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Name me a celeb who looks the same outside of their Photoshop pics

I'm waiting

Yes, photoshop is used on everyone, even Britney in her prime days. Even the most immaculate looking people need it to some degree in order to give photos that elevated and finished look. I think what she’s saying, is that it should be tastefully done and not in a way that makes you think photoshop as the first thing that pops into your mind when you look at an image. Photoshop should be an enhancement and not a distraction.

33 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Coming from the one that just told me to STFU and is posting Beyonce pictures/Gifs. I know the truth hurts, it'll get better in time. And to be honest don't try and shade Beyonce, she popped out twins and still able to keep her weave intact and excute her dance routines oh and sing live. :cackling:

basic dance routines and she lipsynches  too

I know im reaching but Lonely, What its like to be me, My prerogative, And then we kiss (I know it’s technically unreleased but would be an amazing addition), Hot as ice, Get naked, Hold it against me, and Brightest morning star (I know its from the album that shouldnt be named but I think its a beautiful song that britney could actually sing live relatively easy)

in reality we’ll just get 3 added back to replace the glory songs and a new boys remix :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's doing her

Vegas is something she been wanting since 2005 when she had her first child.

She has her time off from work

She has her son's a lot and K Fed gets chump change from Britney

Britney herself, just more grown,  wise and mature.  One can see on her instagram that she still the same but more grown.

I thought that in 2005 ,She wanted to produce a Musical and launch a line of baby clothes and make their album in peace which neither their record company nor their team did.I do not care if she stay in Las Vegas ,what bothers me is how Las Vegas is produced ,that Children of 10 years olds do it better.Nothing More.

5 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I let myself get excited for 1 sec in hopes for a new album or something else awesome but it was pretty obvious it was gonna be this horseshit.

I mean, especially for us die-heads, there’ll always be a part that roots for Britney in her endeavors. I can’t help it. :raven:

I feel like a lot of the negativity as seen in this thread, is really coming from a desire to see Britney being fierce and in her element. I don’t think it’s so much about it being a LV residency since we’ve been known about this; fans are stressing over the possibility of continued missteps seen in POM. The people want to see Britney looking great, and doing well. 

:yesplease:

Archived