Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

Just now, Nando. said:

Why announce it now since its obvious she isnt rehearsing for a new show? And if she isnt rehearsing for a new show it cant start in february like people are saying... i think its happening later in 2019 like some reports stated. Celebrate her 20 years with a musical that will debut in her 21 anniversary is just not realistic.

listen ***** i hope ur right because im sick and damn tired of vegas lol :yesokay:

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Martini said:

listen ***** i hope ur right because im sick and damn tired of vegas lol :yesokay:

Hahaha i dont think theyd be stupid to advertise vegas right when she left vegas. Its not even ideal marketing-wise since the gp will think she didnt even left. Yeah i know her team is stupid but they can be stupid celebrating her 20th by not having her around and doing a broadway musical without her presence. The army will fume.

This is the doc the spice girls did on their musical. I can imagine britney doing all of this and them taping her reaction to her old songs being broadway numbers.

they also attented the premiere of the show so of course brit will be there along with a couple of stars to celebrate her music.

Melanie%20Chisholm,%20Emma%20Bunton,%20G

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

Why announce it now since its obvious she isnt rehearsing for a new show? And if she isnt rehearsing for a new show it cant start in february like people are saying... i think its happening later in 2019 like some reports stated. Celebrate her 20 years with a musical that will debut in her 21 anniversary is just not realistic.

But she rehearses ...I did not know?Now seriously I would love it to be a Musical but something new,but for that she would have to move to New York or not?.

1 hour ago, Nando. said:

Every single one of her tours and shows has been rehearsed for in 3-4 months, some even less than. It’s going to be Las Vegas. There could be MORE to the announcement/surprise but the residency will definitely be announced. Either that or something bigger like the Super Bowl. They are hyping the B Army and they wouldn’t be hyping them like this for a musical that she isn’t even starring in. That would be irresponsible of them honestly and would cause so many meltdowns. Imagine them hyping and announcing something that doesn’t even directly involve britney herself. Come on 

12 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Every single one of her tours and shows has been rehearsed for in 3-4 months, some even less than. It’s going to be Las Vegas. There could be MORE to the announcement/surprise but the residency will definitely be announced. Either that or something bigger like the Super Bowl. They are hyping the B Army and they wouldn’t be hyping them like this for a musical that she isn’t even starring in. That would be irresponsible of them honestly and would cause so many meltdowns. Imagine them hyping and announcing something that doesn’t even directly involve britney herself. Come on 

But of course it involves her. The spice girls were fully on board with theirs and did tons of press/videos about it. Every spice fan wanted to go check it out to celebrate their catalog. Its much more in tune with the anniversary and celebrating it than an im going back to vegas announcement. It gets the whole gp on her side not only the fans. And its one step further into the "britney the legend" persona her team is trying to build this decade.

I forgot about this. this is pretty likely

while I did think she was gonna be starting a new Vegas show, part of me believes it’s way too soon. Not just from the marketing stance as you mentioned, but even the creative aspect as well. She could be rehearsing, but we haven’t heard anything. It just seems unlikely. The remixes, the production of videos for the show, photo shoots (we would see candids of her at studios, no?). It just all seems like it’s *too soon*to make any sense

Archived