Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kasavas said:

WAIT WHAT OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/7784744/britney-spears-broadway-musical

Appareantly there were some talks that a musical was in the works based on Britney songs. There were some pictures a few months ago where Britney went to see the rehearsals. I couldn't find those pictures. 

1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/pop/7784744/britney-spears-broadway-musical

Appareantly there were some talks that a musical was in the works based on Britney songs. There were some pictures a few months ago where Britney went to see the rehearsals. I couldn't find those pictures. 

I knew about the rumours but if she went to see it then it's a thing omg :umomg:

It's the new residency. Las Vegas Sun reported about the announcement being made anytime now.

And I also think it will be called Prerogative, it's a cool name after all and goes well with Lady Gaga's Enigma. I wouldn't want her to have a residency with a corny name like "Britney: One more time" in the same venue as Gaga:jackk:

And the ad for the perfume looks high budget so maybe it will be used to promote the residency too, I mean the perfume's been out for months already. It wouldn't make any sense to use it to promote just a perfume.

But no new album or single will be released yet. She'll wait a couple months for that.

I don’t know if ap, but have anyone noticed that she’s making fun of “being crazy” on all things related to her announcement?

first the actual appearance on ellen:

she used the “inception” joke of an announcement within the announcement.

then, she uploaded an instagram video standing on a table and she used the phrase “I’m getting a little coo coo...”

and to finish, she posted a video dancing with a guy where at the end she said “Ok that’s enough, I’m scared”

some people think that she’s just out of her mind or Britney being britney, but I think she’s doing it on purpose, don’t know if it is related to what she has to announce or if it’s just to make people talk more about it. 

What you guys think?

Archived