Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the Broadway musical with her songs, we saw her going to the rehearsals, maybe She's going to announce it.

I think it's too soon to announce the residency but who knows.

I would want a Netflix documentary

POM Dvd release with behind the scenes footage

I would like the perfume footage to be a new single and music video

17 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

So October 18th..... is when we find out..

What do you guys think the new announcement is.... for her to appear on ellen to just announce she has announcement... (trollney strikes again)

It must be pretty huge.... plus those appearances arent cheap either...

My guess is the new residency..... which I'm excitied for... the beginning of POM and the revamp was the most exciting for me then we grew tired of POM because we were use to it and so did brit.

She still has that performance in texas this month at the nascar race? Or whatever it is.

My guess is a new residency...and a new single hopefully....

We all thought the prerogative commercial was scrapped but then so get slayed for 55 seconds...and then told more is coming soon...

Residency will be called my prerogative....my guess...and I saw her seem to open her mouth and seem to be singing something during the perfume commercial... SO to wrap things up

My official guess...

Residency called my prerogative...with the rest of the perfume commercial released.... turning it into a new single music video release.... 

New era and theme :brityes::tiffanycries:

P.s. I apologize for being repetitive... I'm kind of blazing right now. Enjoying the fall weather.  

I would officially die if she builds a new Vegas residency out of a GH cover song from 14 Years ago (which she’s never performed), just because she has a messy new perfume to confuse and control the gays with. It would be so weird. 

Archived