Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

Just my thoughts.... Predictions....

(1) it has been 2 years since her last album and it is clear that Britney has been in the studio working on new music. I fully expect a new album to be released December 2018-March 2019. 

(2) Despite backlash from the fanbase, to me it appears that the Vegas residency is a perfect match for Britney. Britney gets to perform, fans get to see her and it provides the balance needed for her to enjoy time with her family and focus on keeping up her mental health. At this point in her career I only want her to do whatever is in her best interest. Gone are the days of me wishing for a grueling world wide tour/promotional tour/dominating the charts. No artist last at the top forever and to think Britney would continue to have top radio hits and albums her entire career is just delusional. I am happy whenever we get a new album because I enjoy it for myself. 

(3) New Vegas residency should clearly be called “Britney: Gimme More”... She either kicks off the residency on New Years Eve or on Valentine’s Day. 

(4) Lead Single and promotion for the new residency will be released November-December timeframe. I actually expect the lead single to be more of a hit then her previous 2 lead singles (peak in top 10). This album we will get 3 singles. Just for prediction sake...

single #1 - November 

Vegas Residency - New Years Eve 

single #2 - February 

Album Release - February/March 

Single #3 - June 

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Martini said:

listen ***** i hope ur right because im sick and damn tired of vegas lol :yesokay:

Fact is it isn’t about us anymore. Britney has had her career now she is doing it for herself and her family. Vegas provides balance and fine for her family. Just be excited for new music when it comes and that Britney is happy. 

5 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I wish she would play the roles in the musical tho :( 

can you imagine? Britney, right there singing live on a Broadway stage? This is the thing that would end ALL the auto tune and lip syncing rumors! 

These arent rumors tho.. the lipsynch and auto tune is real

1 hour ago, Derek08 said:

Britney can easily get a radio hit. People used to say this during the Britney and blackout eras and she came back with tons of radio hits.

You’re right that people said that during that era. But the difference is, Britney has literally gone out of her way to date herself and make herself less relevant in GP’s eyes. The bizarre Mom Instagram account, the lazy public appearances with bad hair and makeup, hasn’t had a hit single in over 5 years... I think this next era is going to be the hardest sell to the GP yet. As much as we all love her, she just isn’t cool anymore to GP.

7 hours ago, Nando. said:

This is the doc the spice girls did on their musical. I can imagine britney doing all of this and them taping her reaction to her old songs being broadway numbers.

they also attented the premiere of the show so of course brit will be there along with a couple of stars to celebrate her music.

Melanie%20Chisholm,%20Emma%20Bunton,%20G

i watched the whole thing :walkonby:\

britney would never get that personal again

2 hours ago, Sexy4u95 said:

Fact is it isn’t about us anymore. Britney has had her career now she is doing it for herself and her family. Vegas provides balance and fine for her family. Just be excited for new music when it comes and that Britney is happy. 

without being rude, britney's happiness isn't my problem. she's an entertainer so i expect her to deliver. if thats isn't the case then she should retire and do what she's really passionate about

Archived