Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Idk but something isn’t right with her.. watching her mannerisms.. that video of her dancing with Twitch backstage “ok that’s enough, I’m scared!” Scared of what !? lol some ain’t right!! She walks out when Ellen introduces her covering her mouth whispering things to herself .. not a good look 

I think she was scared of Ellen. Ellen is famous for scaring her guests/crew members on her show and behind the scenes. She probably thought Ellen might pop out and frighten her since she was being filmed with Twitch.

OOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGG JEEEEEEZ again.

wtf? she looks absolutely fine here. 

I look almost ALWAYS like an idiot when posing for a camera, because forced smile or face makes u look weird. 

And what do u expect? High asf every photo smiling whatever? Not one person on planet could do that and Britney's smile muscles have been overused sooooo many milion times that I can't believe she is still able to even talk or eat lol:orangu:

Not every photo will be flawless.  I have photos where I've taken are great then some are just plain awkward.    

She suffers from depression and anxiety......

Maybe bi polar? Not sure ifthat's ever been confirmed but for Pete sake we have our bad days! Especially with those who have depression/anxiety like myself.

Shes  britney f**king spears.  If shes having a bad day and feels awkward and not feeling...damn let her.   

3 hours ago, MyQueenBritney said:

I think she was scared of Ellen. Ellen is famous for scaring her guests/crew members on her show and behind the scenes. She probably thought Ellen might pop out and frighten her since she was being filmed with Twitch.

Ellen should have scared her,  I think she would have liked it actually :demi:

15 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

Ellen should have scared her,  I think she would have liked it actually :demi:

it's 50/50 she'd either start screaming, hiding her face and cursing, then laughing uncontrollably, or she'd get too f**king scared, she'd get angry and super uncomfortable.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MM said:

she has crippling anxiety. it's weird bc as someone who also has anxiety, i don't think she works on it at all. she has all the resources available to her and i wish she would use it to her advantage so she won't suffer as much 

I have really bad anxiety to the point I didn’t realize how stiff my body was. I got high with some friends and noticed how my muscles relaxed and a lot loose (obviously) not saying she should but a little bit of cannabis would help. I know she looks down on that (or does she? We know she smoked with Kfed) 

i think it’ll help her relax as I’m coming back to my old personality and walking straighter.

Honestly, on one hand I find Awkwardney very relatable and real, and I think that it’s interesting to see someone who is in show-business and doesn’t try to be perfect and super-confident. On the other hand, this makes me worry that she’s like this because she doesn’t want to do it but she has to. So, I’m all for Awkwardney as long as she’s happy with it. 

19 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I have really bad anxiety to the point I didn’t realize how stiff my body was. I got high with some friends and noticed how my muscles relaxed and a lot loose (obviously) not saying she should but a little bit of cannabis would help. I know she looks down on that (or does she? We know she smoked with Kfed) 

i think it’ll help her relax as I’m coming back to my old personality and walking straighter.

wow i'm glad you fond something for your anxiety! whatever it may be, meds, weed, i hope she tries it little by little 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, MM said:

wow i'm glad you fond something for your anxiety! whatever it may be, meds, weed, i hope she tries it little by little 

Thank you! It was like the weight lifting off my shoulders. I do take meds too and it seemed that combination help me out a lot. I hope she finds something to get her groove back, maybe it’s already starting?

Archived