Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BRSM_jl said:

I guess I get it.. Kind of. Her team is milking these things to get money so she can spend time with her boys. 

:nonoNO:

After the drama with Kevin i feel sad for Brit that she became this cash machine for all of those people tbh 

im glad she is happier now but it feels like the cause for the lack of creativity from her and her team is caused by those things, in order to maintain a steady income and i dont think it will change any time soon :sobbing:

Yeah, they're no strangers, technically, but it's not like she sees them everyday, so it ends up being almost the same as a M&G. God knows when was the last time she met Ryan before this, and she's stated many times before she finds him hot and even had a dream about him, so that must be awkward af. And on top of that she probably didn't even know she was gonna meet him or anything, so I can totally see that catching her by surprise. 

In the other pictures we see her laughing, so I don't think she was being miserable, she was just going through a socially awkward moment, getting caught on camera. 

1 minute ago, nevermind said:

Im not in denial when she really screws up or acts too weird, bit youre really nitpicking that photo.

If anything, gosling looks more nervous than her.

He probably looks like that because he could be thinking to himself, “ why she’s acting like this?? We know each other and have worked together. Why is being so tense?” 

Idk but something isn’t right with her.. watching her mannerisms.. that video of her dancing with Twitch backstage “ok that’s enough, I’m scared!” Scared of what !? lol some ain’t right!! She walks out when Ellen introduces her covering her mouth whispering things to herself .. not a good look 

3 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Again, I blame the paparazzi, her record label, Kevin and the C-ship.

She has anxiety and I’m sure she has depression as well. She feels trapped and nobody can say it’s her fault! She’s been through a lot and I think we can’t say it’s her fault. See how 2016ney was pretty and happy.

What happened in 2016 for her to be that way?

She has crippling social anxiety. She has said numerous times that she suffers from anxiety and doesn't like to be around big crowds - it makes her feel some type of way. Anxiety doesn't discriminate and from the looks of it the medication she is on and the therapy she is getting aren't helping her as much as they should do. :crying4:

1 hour ago, nevermind said:

Im not in denial when she really screws up or acts too weird, bit youre really nitpicking that photo.

If anything, gosling looks more nervous than her.

^^^^

But you're not playing the game right. You better notice those awkward behaviors and act like you know every in and out to information you're not privy to in your reply. Maybe you could be adding something about the depression you know she's dealing with secretly, instead of just telling these folks that they're grasping at straws.

:quirkney:

Archived